Wow! It's love all over again!!

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
San Francisco Bay Area
Dear Botkier -

You are going to ruin me financially. What is a girl to do when all you do is put out gorgeous bags? My car needs brakes - my shoulder needs a Logan. My bathroom needs a sink - my arm aches for a Haven Satchel. She came today and I ripped her open in my car on the way to BART (I know, dangerous!).

Don't even get me started on the Bruce which finally hit your website - arghhhhh! I really do love you!

Attachments

lccsue

Feb 1, 2008
BC
LOL, you are too funny! That blue is TDF!!!
Big congrats and yes, you MUST post modelling pics!

renza

O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Oh wow, that is gorgeous!! I may have to try Botkier thanks to your photos... :P

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
I have this style in the crossbody version, but I believe they have the same functionality. I love mine very much because it's very light weight, and has enough pockets for everything I need. (2 exterior slip pockets, 2 inside open pockets, 1 inside zippered pocket)

Kylacove

O.G.
Dec 13, 2009
Is this color easy to wear? Even though it says indigo, it doesn't really look like it will go with jeans. Maybe more of a royal blue?

renza

O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
I just ordered this exact purse and the crossbody in pearl gray from Amazon. :biggrin: I'm not keeping both, but I couldn't decide! :P

Kylacove

O.G.
Dec 13, 2009
I always tell myself I can't keep both, but then I talk myself into it.:lolots: I couldn't resist the price either even though I was looking more for a navy bag when I came across it. The bag is a good size, has great organization, and the leather is thick and sturdy. The blue is a bit darker that the picture posted above, but a nice electric blue rather than navy or denim. I had to take the chance at ~70% off.