Would ypu get this pearl necklace at $695 plus tax?

Would you pay $695 plus tax for this pearl necklace?

• YES!!! It's beautiful and classic I think it's worth it!

• NO, it's just too much for fake pearls! I rather save that money for another chanel purse.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you like it buy it!!! I always justify my purchases by how much I use it and how long I have it. I used to always buy cheap costume jewelry and no brand sunglasses, and ALWAYS lost them!! I started buying high end items and lovingly guard them. I have purses, jewelry and sunglasses that are 5 yrs. old (I am 25) They are investment pieces they'll never really depreciate. I have spent so much on stuff that I've lost and just plain thrown away because I no longer wanted it!!!!

gals, i bought the necklace today eventually.....

I am still not 100% sure, but I have it now and I am going to play with it with my wardrobe and see how often I will be able to wear it.

I have these and I am getting a lot of use out of them. I often double it as shown in the neck pic posted and then add another string of pearls that I already owned so I have three layers. As far as waiting for a sale, I was told this is a classic piece they have been selling for years and therefore will never go on sale kind of like the classic flaps. Regarding real vs. fake, the typical person can't tell the difference at a glance so I wasn't pressed about owning real pearls. I'm more of a costume jewelry person. I lose small jewelry too much to get the real deal, plus I spend all my accessory money on bags and shoes so somethign has to give. I saw someone sold this necklace on ebay a few months ago and she almost got all her money back. The winner paid about $100 less than the retail price and they were used. They are a classic staple of my wardrobe that I will use well into my later years. If it was more of a trendy piece I wouldn't have gotten them.

Thanks gals, since I got a very bad cold I look like a mess now....so I can't really model it with different outfit....

Honestly I am still uncertain, I was kinda thinking with what outfit I can wear this with and honestly with my existing wardrobe, not that much....

But I have 14 days to think so I will let you know.....

I think these pearls are FABULOUS!!!! I'm so glad that you bought them. I don't think you will ever regret the purchase. I guarantee you that every time the occasion comes up to wear them and you hadn't bought them, you would be kicking yourself. You would finally decide to get them and you wouldn't be able to find them anywhere or if you did they would be $950! This isn't about having real pearls! I have real pearls and never wear them but I would wear this necklace. It's fabulous and I can't wait to see a picture of you with them on. Good for you!!!!!!!!!!