Would you??

Farah

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
Hey Ladies,
I have a problem...
For the longest time I've been dreaming about owning a Chanel purse
A year ago I was drooling over the Messengerbag(black with white cc's) and since a few months, the Rock and hain stole my heart. I love them both!!
I thought that the R&C would be the first one I'd buy and later I would go for the messenger..but....
My BF doesn't like the R&C at all...:wtf: He say's it's an 'ugly' bag.
Normally I don't care what people think, but it mathers to me what my BF thinks. He loves all my bags. He isn't pleased when I say i'm going shopping for a bag, but than he comes allong with me and then he will say oh that's a real nice bag, your right!
So this is really the first time that he's like this. He told me to go for it, if I like it...but actually I'm confused right now. I like the bag, but now I don't know if I should go for it...would you??

I know what you mean farah....the logical answer will be YES go for it..but in reality I know I wont enjoy my bag as much knowing that my bf thinks its ugly so I prob woulld try and find the messenger...but for the sake of female empowerment I say get the R&C (i'm just a wuss)

I would get the bag - he will either grow to like it or not. But I am certain there are things he might do or wear you probably aren't always crazy about.....if you love it, get it!!!

If it were up to my DH, I would only own Marc Jacobs, and the bigger the hardware, the better. That's his tastes, so I don't ask him what he thinks of my Chanels anymore. LOL. I just buy what I like. Besides, he thinks all my black Chanels look the same. Men!

Actually, I buy his clothes. It's important to him that I like his clothes, so when we go shopping I pick the clothes and he'll try them on.;)

I haven't seen the R&C IRL yet, so I hope than when he sees it, he'll like it.
But he's spoiling my chanel mood!! :cursing: And i think that's the thing that upset's me....and I won't enjoy it as much knowing that he doesn't love my Chanelbaby!!:s
Well I have to appreciate his honesty I suppose....

Thnx ladies. I'll let you know when the time is there!:nuts: