Would you rather go to a theme park or a museum?

I enjoy going to science & interactive museums...Never been to an art museum, but I can't imagine that it's all that interesting.
Oh dear, you should make time to go! I imagine that you won't find it as boring as you imagine!

My first visit to an art museum was when I was around three. My mom would take me to Modern and Metropolitan (in NYC) as part of our homeschooling (we also did random photography exhibits, etc). We would go at least once a month. Honestly, I didn't appreciate it til I was around 12, but now the Metropolitan is a top pick for me on the weekend. I've been over twenty times and I never get bored of it!

So, I would definitely take a museum over a theme park anyday! :wlae:

It depends on whether or not I have any company. If I'm by myself, I'd rather go to a musem. However, if I'm with a friend, I'd much rather be at a theme parks. Theme parks are definitely NOT fun alone.

I just don't like theme parks :sweatdrop: I live about 15 minutes from Carowinds, a hugely popular theme park in this area, and I absolutely refuse to go near it...haven't been since elementary school. They really don't do anything for me, as I dislike rides and crowds..and kids...lol. I'll go to the Renaissance Festival, lol, and I'll go to the State Fair for the agricultural/farm exhibits, but outside of that, I'll take the museums!

While I enjoy museums occasionally, I am going to vote for Theme Park. My husband and are love going on rides, I'll go on anything except rides that spin around in a circular motion...so I can't do the teacups but I'll go on any roller coaster made!

I love museums. At least art and history ones. I'm not really so much into the science, war (even though I guess technically that could be history), car those kinda museums. I enjoy a theme park every now and then, but overall I'm a total museum girl.