Would you place your Louis Vuitton on top of a public trash can?

Would you place your LV on a public trashcan?

• No Way!

• I've done it and don't mind...

• I don't really think of it much...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wouldn't put my $2 Target bag on a public trash can!

lol. i know!!!

that thing that i NEVER understood when i was in college/grad school is how some people, when getting home to their dorm room, would just toss their backpacks ON TOP OF THEIR BED. i always was like, how can you DO that, after where it's been??!! (on the seat/floor of the subway, on the grass, or the floor of a public restroom?!! ):yucky: might as well take your sheets and drag them across the dirty floors of the subway, as it' be the same thing. Most people don't think of it, but I always do.

needless to say, i'd freak too if i saw someone putting *any* kind of bag on the top of a trashcan. within 5 mins she probably put the bag on the passenger seat of her car, and whoever sits there after that, boom, they basically just sat on top of a dirty trash can... gross... or yeah, like SweetPUrple said, w/o thinking ppl put bags on their kitchen counters where they make their meals... :throwup: ew

Last edited:
:roflmfao: but you know that's really gross! i have ocd too and oh my gawsh! i have YET to see this.
what's sad is what if the toilet had overflowed and all the janitor person did was wipe it w/a mop but not really bleach it with a cleaner? just so that janitor can quickly clean up mess for next customer coming in to use bathroom???

....and then you put your bag down on the public bathroom floor? yikes, that'd scare me. i can only imagine what would be lurking on my purse, and then getting onto my clothes as i pick her up to carry her throughout day. EEEEEK.

now this makes me NOT want to even set my purse on the cashier's counter to pay for items because what IF the bag that was propped up there before mine was the bag sitting 0n the target public bathroom floor?????[/quote]

^^^ Or my wallet! And that goes inside my bag, with my make-up and cell phone that I'll put next to my face ~ yikes!

Neverrr!! hahaha I baby my bags so much it's almost embarassing I won't even put it on the hooks if the bathroom stall looks dirty, let alone a full out dirty looking trashcan! LOL

Mebbe it was a fakey. I would NEVER put any of my bags on the floor or any place that wasn't clean...especially the mono Alma with the vachetta bottom!

^^^ Or my wallet! And that goes inside my bag, with my make-up and cell phone that I'll put next to my face ~ yikes!

oh yuck! that's another thing to think of-so true-
place wallet on counter where you pay, where previous bag sitting on public bathroom floor could have been sitting before you paid, place wallet on counter, pick up lurking germs, transfer to items inside your purse, ewwww!

sometimes ignorance is bliss...but in cases like these, knowledge is more power! hahaaah ;)

oh yuck! that's another thing to think of-so true-
place wallet on counter where you pay, where previous bag sitting on public bathroom floor could have been sitting before you paid, place wallet on counter, pick up lurking germs, transfer to items inside your purse, ewwww!

sometimes ignorance is bliss...but in cases like these, knowledge is more power! hahaaah ;)

I know they say "what we don't know won't hurt us" ~ but in this case, it might! :sweatdrop: All the germs and diseases out there, kwim?

^i completely agree SP. this may sort of sound OT but it reminds me of this lady making her (looked like) 10 yr old hold her LV bag while she was looking through clothes racks & trying on stuff near rack, but because i'm observant of people getting too close to my bag, i noticed this boy digging for gold in his nose earlier so my note to self was *stay away from boy* and for me when my little cousin comes to mall w/me and i make her hold something i make sure she purells or wipes with a wet ones wipe (i have the to-go wipes)...when i know that she's come into contact with something germy.

anyway...i found out that staph is dominant inside of one's nose!
yup, that's why it's important to wash hands after blowing or picking nose. and i see so many people who blow their nose in public and don't wipe hands afterwards!?! YUCK!
then all that gets transferred onto our precious LV's!