Would you place your Louis Vuitton on top of a public trash can?

Would you place your LV on a public trashcan?

• No Way!

• I've done it and don't mind...

• I don't really think of it much...

Results are only viewable after voting.
UGH i never put ANYTHING on top of a public trashcan. It's hard enough for me to put something that will be in my apt on the floor of the subway! Even when I'm traveling with carry on-ish bags I pile them all up on my lap rather than put them on the subway floor...I can't stand the thought of bringing those germs anywhere near my home.

eww that's gross...not only for my speedy but for sanitary reasons on many different levels..example: I mean you put the bag on top of an icky trash can...later on put the bag on your lap, then your 4 year old cousin/sibling whatever hugs you right about the same spot where the germs from the dirty trashcan traveled onto your lap. gross gross gross.

See, those are my thoughts. The continuation of the spread of germs. ewwwww

Whoaaa.
Never ! It is too precious to even think of throwing it away! Maybe it was a fake one she dumped ?

You know, some people actually take things out of people's garbage cans if they like it.

Whenever I see people do that, I think that they're either filthy rich that they can always afford another one or it just plain fake!!

I personally would not do that. Thinking about all the germs and fluids that will gets on my bag and eventually take home with me.:nogood:

I don't baby my bags at all, and sometimes they do get put on the floor -- I just don't have time to worry about my bag. That's what I bought it for, right? But on a nasty garbage can?? NO WAY. I would never set anything on a garbage can. That's gross.

I don't baby my bags, but no, not the trash can! That's almost just as bad as placing it on the floor of a public bathroom!!

Exactly! And I see a lot of women do that ~ I guess they have no idea about all the germs and spills that happen in there. And public bathrooms are not always 100% sanitized, they are just surfaced clean. Yuck!

And to think afterwards they set these same bags on their beds or kitchen counters where their meals are prepared :sick: