Would you keep!?

I guess what I’m asking is quality wise… is it worth the money?
Very few high-end Vuitton products worth it quality wise. The hardsided pieces are exceptional value in this regard, but their Capucines are not any more carefully crafted than a “cheap” Pochette Métis.
The only great thing I loved about them was that they used their most precious Taurillon leathers with that recognisable luxurious sheen, but lately many Capucines are matte, some are not even Taurillon (like this one, this feels more like an Aerogram). I know that that can be personal preference for some, but that classic finish is more noble, less paint burying the actual leather. I also find the matte black hardware a trend that won’t last.
If you love it, rock it of course, but it is not the Birkin kinda league. Not as if those were what Hermès wants us to believe to be.

I guess that’s why I keep questioning it 🤷🏻‍♀️
My personal policy is that if I question something repeatedly, it's not right for me. Sometimes the reason is obvious to me, other times I can't put my finger on why but I trust that I'm subconsciously picking up on a clue as to why it's not *perfect*.
I find that when something is perfect for someone, when they can afford it as you said you can, there's elation and absolutely no hesitation.
I'm not an LV girlie so I can't speak to the quality. I can just advise that only you know in your gut if you would regret keeping it, or conversely, regret returning it.

I love so black bags! It is hard to get over sticker shock, but if you adore it as you say you do, it holds your essentials and you can afford it, why not keep it?

However, you have several posts in different threads asking if it's worth it. Sounds like you're not entirely convinced.

As you stated, you "can afford it", but I think from personal experiences, I have a vast collection of handbags and just due to that fact alone, I rotate my bags often because I get tired of them easily. Do you? So, that aspect alone might give you your answer. Is it really worth it?

I think I will return. Although I love it, it’s a lot to spend on a bag that I feel will not gain or hold its value. Unlike Chanel, that’s been my experience with Vuitton leather. Thank you to everyone for giving advise. I think my decision is made 🙂 Plus upon receiving from warehouse… where the strap attaches this is what it came like… so what will it look like when I use it !? How do they send such an expensive bag this way!!? I ordered from boutique because I wanted new. I thought it was odd when the strap was already on the bag and not inside?IMG_5839.jpeg

I think I will return. Although I love it, it’s a lot to spend on a bag that I feel will not gain or hold its value. Unlike Chanel, that’s been my experience with Vuitton leather. Thank you to everyone for giving advise. I think my decision is made 🙂 Plus upon receiving from warehouse… where the strap attaches this is what it came like… so what will it look like when I use it !? How do they send such an expensive bag this way!!? I ordered from boutique because I wanted new. I thought it was odd when the strap was already on the bag and not inside?View attachment 5994191
Please, send back.