Would you EVER be satisfied?!?

Nov 29, 2011
So for Christmas the DH got me my Delightful and I use the heck out of it. So that brings me to a very well rounded collection of:

Delightful mm-for everyday casual wear
Speedy Dameir Ebene 35-winter/ dressy
Mono Neverful GM-for Travel
Mono Vintage Speedy French Co 30- with cross body strap for admiration of brand and special occasions
Artsy mm AZUR- spring everyday bag
Origami long wallet

(mind you I collect other brands Gucci, Prada, Chanel etc...)

But for LV I consider this to be well rounded. The question is. Do you ever stop and look at your collection and think you are actually 100% satisfied? I can't believe I am saying this... But I think I am! It hit me yesterday when I was going through my closet putting away a few clothing items I purchased. I took a look at my handbags, and was satisfied with the LVs! What are your thoughts? Are you always wanting more?...is it a bottomless pit of LV LVoE? Or have you stopped and thought, I'm good then a few months later got bitten by the bug again? Curious to hear answers. (perhaps I'm coming down with something... And this is just a fluke) ;)

valleydolldiva said:
So for Christmas the DH got me my Delightful and I use the heck out of it. So that brings me to a very well rounded collection of:

Delightful mm-for everyday casual wear
Speedy Dameir Ebene 35-winter/ dressy
Mono Neverful GM-for Travel
Mono Vintage Speedy French Co 30- with cross body strap for admiration of brand and special occasions
Artsy mm AZUR- spring everyday bag
Origami long wallet

(mind you I collect other brands Gucci, Prada, Chanel etc...)

But for LV I consider this to be well rounded. The question is. Do you ever stop and look at your collection and think you are actually 100% satisfied? I can't believe I am saying this... But I think I am! It hit me yesterday when I was going through my closet putting away a few clothing items I purchased. I took a look at my handbags, and was satisfied with the LVs! What are your thoughts? Are you always wanting more?...is it a bottomless pit of LV LVoE? Or have you stopped and thought, I'm good then a few months later got bitten by the bug again? Curious to hear answers. (perhaps I'm coming down with something... And this is just a fluke) ;)

Great collection - its wonderful to be satisfied! I'm pretty satisfied. I debate selling a few bags to fund a new one but I'm okay of I don't. My collection is beyond what I could have imagined when I bought my neverfull in 2009 and thought it would be my one any only LV let alone the Chanels I have added since then. I think I've covered most lines so I'm satisfied. When I went over 20 lv bags, I knew I had to take a step back.

The addition of the Jasper SC has made it hard to buy anything else. I think about selling some of my rarely used bags (epi cassis speedy 30, azur speedy 30, Verona mm and pomme wilshire pm) to fund another SC in the pm size, but I wonder if I'm just high on the rush at the moment.

I need to update my thread since I added black rainboots, lucky ballet flats, amarante oh really pumps, MC ZCP, carousel charm, and the SC.

And DHs keepall b 55 in DG and geant damier scarf (so its mine too!)

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/you-know-you-are-addicted-to-lv-when-745757-24.html

Last edited:
Well, I bought my first three bags (Speedy, NV and Pochette) in 2011 and was done till Dezember 2012. Then got bitten by the bug and purchased 3 bags and a wallet, Prada and LV, but now I am content again. I would never say I am done because my needs in a bag change over the time.

I don't know if I would ever stop collecting just because it's LV. If they came out with a really great piece I would want it. Whether or not it's necessary isn't the issue, none of my designer items are! At least that's what my fiance says, he cannot appreciate purse addiction. LOL

I started collecting 3 years ago..and halfway through I kinda got tired of LVs so I tried other designers...fast forward to today, and I am currently restructuring my entire collection. At the end of it, I will only have 5 LVs....DE speedy 35, (have)Alma PM Bleu Nuit (on its way!), mini noe (have), Sobe clutch in Amarante and something in Azur (to purchase in 2014 or later this year). I just need another Chanel and a Prada and my capsule collection will be complete. It has been a roller coaster ride for me with buying and selling bags...it's taken a lot of my time and I just want to settle down and be satisfied. By having a well rounded collection from various designers and not just LV, I feel I am closer to achieving this goal.