Would you EVER be satisfied?!?

My husband just freaked out because after browsing this forum and the LV website, I told him I wanted another bag (I recently got my HG LV and just started using a Mulberry bag I had sitting unused for quite a while). He asked the same question, "Will you ever be satisfied?????" I said no. I honestly think it's human nature that we're never satisfied, sad but true.

Truthfully I am because I have to be. I worked hard and set aside extra money to fund my Neverfull, but now I need to set that money aside for other priorities. Who knows what the future holds, but I'm thinking in the foreseeable future, and in the foreseeable future I have no choice but to be done and satisfied.

I have a Neverfull and a French Co. Speedy 30, as well as a Fendi cles that I use for cards and a vintage kiss lock coin purse from LV, plus a Toiletry Pouch from LV.

Now, while I like my bags and am satisfied bag-wise (I use the TP and a vintage Fendi makeup purse as a clutch for nice occasions also), I do not have a wallet! I am currently obsessed with the Black MC Zippy!!! I want it so bad, but again, I know that it isn't something I can really even dream of having right now unless I found a sick deal on a preowned site.

So am I satisfied? Yes. Is there more I would want if I didn't have to be? Yes.

I don't know! I would like to hope so! I just bought an azur artsy and I know I want an azur Eva for my birthday. I will be pretty darn banned at that point! I would love a piece in empriente (speedy 30 if they are ever released). But it would have to be a few years down the road given the price point.

I was pondering this question today.......will I ever be satisfied, so it is funny that this post is on here, as if you were reading my mind. I just got my Mono Eva on Friday, and I am already thinking of my next purchase, and even have picked out what it will be, etc. My poor poor DH. He loves LV now because of me, but he is like, "enough for now, you have GOT to wait" So on to ban island I will go and sit, until maybe my Birthday :smile:

Lulugrl said:
I was pondering this question today.......will I ever be satisfied, so it is funny that this post is on here, as if you were reading my mind. I just got my Mono Eva on Friday, and I am already thinking of my next purchase, and even have picked out what it will be, etc. My poor poor DH. He loves LV now because of me, but he is like, "enough for now, you have GOT to wait" So on to ban island I will go and sit, until maybe my Birthday :smile:

I've been needing new inhabitants on the island. Is it bad that I just asked DH for a belt for valentines day?

So for Christmas the DH got me my Delightful and I use the heck out of it. So that brings me to a very well rounded collection of:

Delightful mm-for everyday casual wear
Speedy Dameir Ebene 35-winter/ dressy
Mono Neverful GM-for Travel
Mono Vintage Speedy French Co 30- with cross body strap for admiration of brand and special occasions
Artsy mm AZUR- spring everyday bag
Origami long wallet

(mind you I collect other brands Gucci, Prada, Chanel etc...)

But for LV I consider this to be well rounded. The question is. Do you ever stop and look at your collection and think you are actually 100% satisfied? I can't believe I am saying this... But I think I am! It hit me yesterday when I was going through my closet putting away a few clothing items I purchased. I took a look at my handbags, and was satisfied with the LVs! What are your thoughts? Are you always wanting more?...is it a bottomless pit of LV LVoE? Or have you stopped and thought, I'm good then a few months later got bitten by the bug again? Curious to hear answers. (perhaps I'm coming down with something... And this is just a fluke) ;)

I think i am satisfied at this point. I have a few bags that i may want to sell though. They are sitting in the closet for many months. My latest purchase was portobello gm in 2012. From that point on, i feel that my collection is complete. I sometimes am tempted to buy an azur bag but managed to steer myself away at least until my kids are grown.

That's the thing...my husband and I just purchased a new home, we are now thinking about having children... I look at my closet, with all of the beautiful designer labels and sometimes I feel like... Goodness there's the pool we want to put in...! Are there things I see that I fancy, yes. But I suppose today something just clicked and I just decided I was happy and done.... For now anyway ;) maybe its just that we made the purchase of our home... And we want to start having kids that has me thinking different... I will admit though... For Baby: Diaper bag will be an LV...oh no, I just realized, I'm not done am I?!? LOL