Would you buy a bag w/ missing parts?

Yes it is black and yes, it is authentic. Reading through my previous post, I realize I misstated. I am looking at 2 bags, one stam and one Julianne. The Julianne is the one with the missing chain. Still yes or does the Julianne change things for you ladies?

That is a nice bag too! I'm not sure if Diego has a chain that has no leather. You might want to email him right now and ask him which chains you need. Get the black authentic stam if its 250! Thats an awesome deal! How much is the Julianne?

i would if it were something small and/or easily replaceable. in this instance, i don't view it as either. i don't carry stams by their chain either, but i, like you, like how it looks with the bag. diego might be able to get you another chain, but i wouldn't count on it. even if he did, there's a chance it might not match the color of your stam.

Totally agreed. A dustbag wouldn't stop me, but a strap would.

i would get the stam over the julianne. i've owned both. the julianne has a design flaw where the piping in the strap comes undone and the 'wrinkled/ruffled' leather over it stretches out. it's not pretty.

the stam, i still have and use A LOT!