Would you bid?

Hi everyone! I want to ask your opinion on a bag that I've been watching on ebay. IT has an sku number written inside the interior lining of the zip pocket and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Does this sort of thing bother you?

2wmgcaw.jpg

Hi,
This bag is more than likely an older bag purchased at an employee sale. They no longer do that to newer bags and i believe the numbers are to let employees at stores know that it was purchased at an employee sale therefore its not to be returned or exchanged. I think you should be good. If it bothers you don't buy it. MPO:yes:

It doesn't bother me one bit! I have a couple of bags (purchased at NR or on eBay) with prices written in them. I just wish I lived in Arizona and could snag some of these amazing deals!! :girlsigh:

Hi,
This bag is more than likely an older bag purchased at an employee sale. They no longer do that to newer bags and i believe the numbers are to let employees at stores know that it was purchased at an employee sale therefore its not to be returned or exchanged. I think you should be good. If it bothers you don't buy it. MPO:yes:

Actually I believe these bags are coming from Nordstrom Last Chance Outlets.