Would u pay $1000 for a naked CC bags??

I think the naked bag is so cute. I don't mind about the material as long as I like it. I'm not really a fan of leather bag. I got loads of Chanel sport bags and traveller line bags. Got a few leather bag.

As long as I love it I will pay for it.

Hehe, I think that was me. Framboise vernis stuff?

Don't get me wrong, I can definitely see balking at the $1,000 price tag. But I loved the bag enough to justify the price. I think there are different categories of bag buyers in general. Some try to justify the bag in terms of its materials ($1,000 for leather is fine... for plastic, no) and how it will hold up to wear and tear (sometimes those two are correlated, sometimes no). Others justify prices based on how much they love something... that's me.

I've liked Chanel's styling for a while (chain handle, closure) and liked the classic flap a lot, but somehow thought it looked a little sophisticated for the way I usually dress. Thus, when I saw the classic flap redone in see-through... I was smitten. It was a great combination of 80's/90's fad (I had clear bags when I was little in the early 90's), this season's mod, and... well, not to offend, but EUROTRASH. (ROFL) So all in all, this was the perfect way for me to make the leap into Chanel... with one of their more offbeat pieces.

Well said, Emily. There are all sorts of bag buyers, hence the differences in opinions about the naked flap, or any other bags for that matter. I too was guilty of having a clear bag in the early 90's. :shame: You summed it up just right! :yes:

I think it's quite stylish but the idea of having people seeing all my stuff inside makes me very uncomfortable... also the price is a bit steep for plastic after all. But I do like the look of it.

It's a cute bag and if I loved it to death, I'd probabltoss and turn and fence sit but my concerns would be the plastic yellowing as it ages and becoming brittle. One would certainly know at a glance where something is in the purse. Price comparisons doesn't seem apples to apples; most leather bags are $2K and above sans the clutch. If you love it and will use it, wear it and enjoy it -- and always be with a bodyguard.

I wouldn't spend the money. That bag is not my style though either. I did see a nice pic where someone posted theirs with the contents. It looked nice because she had everything in an accessory of some sort. It looked okay like that. I don't want anyone to see the inside of my bag.

I have also seen this bag lined with a nice scarf.

Not my style and totally not worth it. Personally, I feel like it's ruining the Chanel image- it's not classy or fabulous! I can see some people rocking it, which is great, but..... meh, I'm not feeling.