Would this bother you?

I recently purchased a card holder and just saw that it was made in 2015 so it was sitting around in the store for a few years. Should I return it or keep it? Would it bother you?

hello, im new to Prada..how did you know it was madd in 2015 please? is there a date code? or did you see that on the authentication card? thanks so much!! i will be bothered if i get an old item :sad:

Usually when folks return an item it is because of an imperfection or defect in the product. Or they just don't like it. Your reason is rather intangible and if you have to ask us, it shows you don't really want it. So return and buy something else with a newer date card, as mfr date is so important to you.

Reactions: eunaddict
hello, im new to Prada..how did you know it was madd in 2015 please? is there a date code? or did you see that on the authentication card? thanks so much!! i will be bothered if i get an old item :sad:

I’m new to Prada as well. I guess card holders don’t come with authentication cards but it did come with a cardboard type card with color and it has barcode and on there it did say the year

Reactions: lvmyhappyhobby
I’m new to Prada as well. I guess card holders don’t come with authentication cards but it did come with a cardboard type card with color and it has barcode and on there it did say the year

I purchased my cardholder from MR. PORTRR in 2017, it did come with both cards that you mentioned. I sold it last year so I remembered that clearly.

I guess the only reason it would bother me would be if a) there was a possibility that the leather had dried out sitting around the store for that long or b) if Prada does after sale maintenance and would give someone an issue because their item is x years old when it is far less than that.

Wouldn't bother me, I don't know when ANY of my bags/wallets were made. I've looked up the datecodes on my LV items and I still don't remember when they were made. I didn't bother with the Pradas or the Celines.

There are more important things in life to worry about than whether your purse was made this year or last year or a decade ago. As long as it looks new, feels new, then it IS new.

I guess the only reason it would bother me would be if a) there was a possibility that the leather had dried out sitting around the store for that long or b) if Prada does after sale maintenance and would give someone an issue because their item is x years old when it is far less than that.

That’s what I should find out if anything happens will they still repair it. It’s a nice pink and no longer available so it’s hard to decide what to do