Would they exchange?

LVOEbear

Jan 18, 2012
With the receipt and tags but no dust bag (assuming I just don't take the other dust bag) because I found a aurore lumi pm but for the life of me can't find the dust bag ( we are moving ) ...

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
I'm not sure but id assume they would want the dust bag. How long ago did you buy the bag and I take it you weren't storing it in the dust bag?

Last edited:

Mar 14, 2012
With the receipt and tags but no dust bag (assuming I just don't take the other dust bag) because I found a aurore lumi pm but for the life of me can't find the dust bag ( we are moving ) ...
A dust bag is not a big deal. I got one which was too small. e-mailed a request for a larger one and they just mailed it to me.

Nico_79

Jan 10, 2013
Ban Island
I think it would be okay as long as you have the receipt and the bag is in the same condition as when you purchased it.

Love4MK

The Blonde Bag Lady
Oct 3, 2010
New York
I was in the store a few weeks ago and the SA wouldn't take back a return without the dust bag. Not sure if that is store policy, but I know she told the customer she had to come back with the dust bag.

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
It's part of the product. I would think they're quite right to refuse a return without a dust bag. If I were you when you go to the store I'd put it in another dust bag, if you have one.