Would they exchange?

LVOEbear

Jan 18, 2012
With the receipt and tags but no dust bag (assuming I just don't take the other dust bag) because I found a aurore lumi pm but for the life of me can't find the dust bag ( we are moving ) ...

I'm not sure but id assume they would want the dust bag. How long ago did you buy the bag and I take it you weren't storing it in the dust bag?

Last edited:
With the receipt and tags but no dust bag (assuming I just don't take the other dust bag) because I found a aurore lumi pm but for the life of me can't find the dust bag ( we are moving ) ...

A dust bag is not a big deal. I got one which was too small. e-mailed a request for a larger one and they just mailed it to me.

I was in the store a few weeks ago and the SA wouldn't take back a return without the dust bag. Not sure if that is store policy, but I know she told the customer she had to come back with the dust bag.

It's part of the product. I would think they're quite right to refuse a return without a dust bag. If I were you when you go to the store I'd put it in another dust bag, if you have one.