would the SA at LV do this for me? cost??

Louis_4_Me

Oct 2, 2007
Its a Cabas Piano. I dont have any of the reciepts/papers from it (ack) but it is authentic. Taking it to a different place from where it was bought (by my mom so not under my name either)

Would they/Do they?
condition the handle leather for you if you ask? do little touchups?

its my first and only LV bag, sorry if its a stupid ? lol. Its a couple years old and needs to be conditioned on the handle but im too afraid to do it myself.

also can they heatstamp small initials on the handle?

They won't condition the leather because it's not recommended. The only thing they can do with the leather is replace it completely. They CAN however, heat stamp initials on it at no cost.

if the bag has piping and you want that replaced also, it's 50% of the current retail of the bag.

if its for the strap only, it all depends on which bag.

wow its 50% of the current retail to replace the leather?? thats sounds pretty true tho... around $300 for a speedy?

but i have a mc petite noe and there is a lot of leather... its going to cost me $900 to just replace the leather? =(

Regarding the leather replacement, there's three types to my knowledge. You can simply replace the straps, or the straps and the tabs which holds the straps to the bag and the piping. My Mother had her Ellipse PM done a year or so ago and it cost us £140 (I think, $280). This included the straps and the tabs.