Would the color of the black dust bag transfer onto the light color items?

hi all :smile:

Do you use your black chanel dust bag for light color bags ?

like biege , white or light orange ?

because im afraid that it will transfer color to the bag :P

i just bought a new chanel bag and im worried about the black dust bag ..

thank you
It transferred the color onto my white WOC
Now I’m trying to figure out if there is anything I can do to remove it without making it worse

Reactions: MissCheetah
It just happened to me. My white WOC got colour transfer from its black dustbag. I am furious! Any chance that Chanel will do anything? I still have my warranty. I got the bag in December 2022. So to everyone, don't store your light bag in the black dustbag!

It just happened to me. My white WOC got colour transfer from its black dustbag. I am furious! Any chance that Chanel will do anything? I still have my warranty. I got the bag in December 2022. So to everyone, don't store your light bag in the black dustbag!
Omg! Can you share photos? I was afraid of that happening so I store it in a light color dustbags instead. Do take it in and ask!

Reactions: Nassi
It happened on the inside. The dustbag was pressed on the leather and stained it. It is exactly the spot where the clasp touches the edge of the front part. And the dustbag is between them. I don‘t have the best experience with complaints at Chanel 😒 But to be honest, I did nothing wrong here. I stored it exactly as it should be with the bag they gave. I never thought they would choose material which could stain the bag 🙈
I already tried to clean it carefully with baby wipes. And it helped a little bit. But I couldn‘t remove everything.

Attachments

• IMG_1482.jpeg
    IMG_1482.jpeg
    303.5 KB · Views: 43