Would it be possible?

clinkenwar

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
Would anyone be willing to post pics of them holding their speedy 30 and or speedy 35..I'm torn between the two..and I plan to buy this weekend. It seems there's such a big difference.. I tried them on in the store but sometimes it's helpful to look at someone else..it helps me visualize..because when I'm in the store..I get so excited I just want to say give them both to me!:love: Anyway I would really appreciate it..I'm not petite so I think I could pull off either size...heck why am I explaining to ya'll..if anyone understands me ..it's all of you!!:cry: :shame: :biggrin:

oh FUN! Speedy 30! I've got one of those! Just in normal monogram though.... i find that 30 holds all my stuff and then some! Do you carry a lot of stuff with you? I would take a photo to show you, but i'm at work! :sad: hopefully someone else will come to the rescue with some pics!

good luck and have fun shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Great bag, SuLi! It looks great on you! I have the Speedy 30 in the reg monogram canvas. I love it! I think you can't go wrong with either bag. It all depends on your needs. Do you carry a lot of stuff?

Kat said:
Great bag, SuLi! It looks great on you! I have the Speedy 30 in the reg monogram canvas. I love it! I think you can't go wrong with either bag. It all depends on your needs. Do you carry a lot of stuff?

Thanks! Surprisingly, I can fit my LV organizer, cell phone, blackberry, umbrella, pill case, and a small book...with some room to spare!

i SO'd an LV tote yesterday- the SA was going on and on about how LV started off as a special order only company. she tells me you can SO almost anything you want, but it can take up to 6 months to get it. the prder form was fascinating- asking for special measurements, hardware, etc. looks like you could creat something totally unique.

The Speedy does look bigger in the Epi; the 25 is 28 cm and the 30 is actually 33 cm. So the 25 you see here is slightly closer to being a monogram 30, and the 30 is slightly closer to the monogram 35.

Epi 25 on the left, 30 on the right, sorry the zoom isn't the same on both pictures. =(

Maureen011.jpg
Picture.jpg