• We're proud to announce our first collaboration with Ralph Lauren, featuring their Polo ID line of bags. Check them out and let us know your thoughts in the comments.

Would it be possible?

clinkenwar

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
Would anyone be willing to post pics of them holding their speedy 30 and or speedy 35..I'm torn between the two..and I plan to buy this weekend. It seems there's such a big difference.. I tried them on in the store but sometimes it's helpful to look at someone else..it helps me visualize..because when I'm in the store..I get so excited I just want to say give them both to me!:love: Anyway I would really appreciate it..I'm not petite so I think I could pull off either size...heck why am I explaining to ya'll..if anyone understands me ..it's all of you!!:cry: :shame: :biggrin:

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
oh FUN! Speedy 30! I've got one of those! Just in normal monogram though.... i find that 30 holds all my stuff and then some! Do you carry a lot of stuff with you? I would take a photo to show you, but i'm at work! :sad: hopefully someone else will come to the rescue with some pics!

good luck and have fun shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Great bag, SuLi! It looks great on you! I have the Speedy 30 in the reg monogram canvas. I love it! I think you can't go wrong with either bag. It all depends on your needs. Do you carry a lot of stuff?

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Kat said:
Great bag, SuLi! It looks great on you! I have the Speedy 30 in the reg monogram canvas. I love it! I think you can't go wrong with either bag. It all depends on your needs. Do you carry a lot of stuff?

Thanks! Surprisingly, I can fit my LV organizer, cell phone, blackberry, umbrella, pill case, and a small book...with some room to spare!

pursedoc

O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
i SO'd an LV tote yesterday- the SA was going on and on about how LV started off as a special order only company. she tells me you can SO almost anything you want, but it can take up to 6 months to get it. the prder form was fascinating- asking for special measurements, hardware, etc. looks like you could creat something totally unique.

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
The Speedy does look bigger in the Epi; the 25 is 28 cm and the 30 is actually 33 cm. So the 25 you see here is slightly closer to being a monogram 30, and the 30 is slightly closer to the monogram 35.

Epi 25 on the left, 30 on the right, sorry the zoom isn't the same on both pictures. =(

Maureen011.jpg
Picture.jpg