would i regret selling my one and only jumbo?

Well said, scholastican!
I know many people traded in their 09 Red for the 10C Red and many who missed the boat could only settle for the 10A Red. Whereas some who managed to locate the 10C Red had to compromise on the size as Maxi is somehow more available than Jumbo. So Op, you have a gem there! I also have the exact same bag, have not carry it a lot but no way will I part with it!
You are going to get so many PMs harassing you to sell your 10C Jumbo to them. Lols!

I can truely understand how you feel as I went thru the same thing for the past few weeks!!! With my beige jumbo!! I decided to keep it in the end. And I guess that will be my only jumbo too as I really love reissue!!!! I am not owning any but will soon get one I hope!! I also wanted the deep red reissue with aged calf ( distressed leather) but can't find any....... Maybe you should try using your red jumbo and feel it, try it!!!!!!

I think you should keep it because every girl should have one red bag in her closet, and with the constant price increases and the looming double flap on Jumos/Maxis, you may not find a red Jumbo in the future that peaks your fancy.
That said, if it's too bright of a red for you, maybe it'd be a good idea to sell it and another/darker red or another color that you think you will use more. I love red and I love almost all shades of red, but my favorite is a blood-red. So for me personally, although I do love the 10C red and I think it's beautiful, 09C red is the perfect shade of red for me. I don't carry mine(09C red cav Jumbo)nearly as much as my black cav
Jumbo because black is more understated and because my work environment is VERY conservative, but I carry her on weekends and I don't think I can bear to part with it. A perfect shade of red is very hard to come by!!!

A perfect shade of red(for you) can be treated as a neutral, a substitute for black and it takes you a long way.
So I think it's a matter of finding the perfect shade of red or a color(if you find that red is not your thing) for you...Either case, I suggest you hold onto it UNTIL you see something you love and you think you can substitute for the 10C red. If you let it go before you find a sub, you might regret it deeply later!

GL!

KEEP IT! Your style, mood, tastes could change ( I know mine do all the time). You many end up regretting it and it would be hard to find for the price you paid again.

Plus, I have this red and while a striking shade of true lipstick red, it is really not that bright. Very neutral IMO.

Good luck on your decision!

Could you try it out for at least a day and see how you feel? I tend to baby my Chanel bags too and hesitate to wear them. But then once I do, I am so glad I did. If you try it for a day and still feel like it is not "you", perhaps it's time to sell.

Yeah, I hate to say it but while your taste may and do change over time, if you feel that you will just continue to let it sit - then maybe it needs a new home and you can get something you love and will use.

It is a hard thing to let go of something that you enjoy having for the sake of having....I am so guilty of this, but trying to kick the habit and only have what I love and use.

Good luck in making a decision.