Worst SA ever!

It's lucky it didn't happen in France. There are reports at customs and elsewhere that they will seize counterfeit bags. I sincerely doubt an SA would either say something or have someone removed unless she's 100% sure that the bag is fake. I do agree it could have been handled better, but I also wonder if the bag was indeed fake given that the OP has not returned, so I'm with Nyria in wondering about that.

I have a friend who travel in HOngKOng and got full over by custom she is carrying a gucci bag good thing she just purchase the bag and still have the reciept the custom thought it was a fake good thing its real they do confiscate in asia if they think your carrying a fake purse

Something about this whole thread doesn't feel right. Seriously, everyone knows the mulitcolor is one of the most counterfeited lines LV makes. It definitley seems very strange that this one SA could tell from a distance it was fake (if indeed it was) and the proceeded to kick the OP out of the store. Not buying any of it!