Worst SA ever!

I believe that LV SA's are told not to do anything if they see a fake. If they are asked to repair it they are supposed to quietly say something like "I'm sorry we can't work on this as it's not our product."

A lot of SA's don't even know when they see a fake.

However - I think the reactions from people on theis thread are a little insane -- Although this story is awful I think people are getting a little angry over something an anonymous person is saying on the internet.

No one knows if this happened or not -- so, suggest what the OP can do - but don't get all riled up over something we know nothing about ;)

:yes:

I've read several comments from posters that the OP's bag is real. Have you seen it?

I'm Thai and I went there many times. It depends on which SA you get. One time i went there just for browsing not buying becuz my daddy is out of town (no credit card), and i got a very sweet SA she treated me like I'm going to buy 10 bags, but I ended up saying thank you and got her card so next time i can call her to ask question. That was very nice, but last time i went there, SAs were soooooo disgusting I don't know but the way they speak and act just inappropriate, so I leave (by myself) I would want to help those SAs earn $$ from selling LV to me, and I never go there again it's far from my house too, so I just go with Hermes , Siam Paragon better bags better SAs and worth $$ to pay for handmade bags.

I've been, what I call 'snooted at' at LV since I don't really dress up when I go shopping (I'm a graphic tee type of girl), but never kicked out.

I have heard stories about being kicked out, but I always thought they were just urban legends. Hope you get some justice, OP!
This always surprises when sales people can look at customers and THINK they don't have money because of how they are dressed that day. You should NEVER EVER ASSume ANYTHING! ;)

I am so sorry that you had to deal with that! Brush it off and just know that there are a lot of ignorant people in this world and it is unfortunate.

Sorry about what happened to you, OP! I would definitely call and complain. I did it once when a SA didn't care to fix my broken lock on my keepall, and the next time I went in there both the manager and the leather goods manager helped me. LV does care about customer service!