Worst day of my life

I'm sorry this happened to you but shouldn't the bag be in WTS? I have mixed feelings about your post. Of course I am sorry your stuff was stolen but it seems that you are more upset about your stuff than your best friend's husband being killed! At the very least, I hope you don't impart how upset you are to your friend because she doesn't need to feel worse than she is feeling already.

My prayers are with her and her family! I hope the cops find the thief soon, as well.

Oh my, I am tearing up for you. I just can not imagine the pain you are going through for your best friend; how is she holding up? That is so tragic; you and your friend will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Must be such a shocking news to hear about your friend's husband's passing.I'm very sorry to hear this and also to what happened to your bag. Will keep you and your friend's family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

bagnshoo, I am so very sorry for your loss and for everything that happened this weekend! :sad: You will be in my thoughts *huge hug* best of luck with everything, please post here if you need to vent and need support!