Worst day of my life

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Hi everyone. Last night, my best friends husband passed away. He was in a cycling accident. I went to her house this morning and a few of us went to the bike trail where it happened. While we were away, someone broke into the car, and stole my bag containing my wallet, agenda, cell phone, makeup bag, and both sets of car keys. I am now in the process of getting a locksmith to change all the locks on our house, make new car keys so we can go to the dealers and have all our ignitions changed. Needless to say, this is costing me alot of money and time. I am selling a couple of my bags to cover the expenses. If you or anyone you know would like them, please PM me. (I think God is trying to tell me something.) I'm going to post photos of one of the bags tonight and the rest tomorrow. (I'm too tired). Its the most expensive one I recently purchased. I'll check e-mails tomorrow. Sorry I'm rambling but I'm am exhausted.
View attachment 16174

I paid $1500 for this one but will consider offers as well.
thanks for reading.

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear about that! I hope your friend does better. That is so awful. I'm also sorry to hear about what happened to you too. That is a dreadful day. Take care and keep us posted.

I'm really sorry, its never a good time for something like that to happen to you, but nothing like getting kicked when you're down. Many hugs to you! hopefully the bag sells quickly to help with your expenses. Its gorgeous, so i'm sure it will. Good luck!

So sorry to hear of your best friend's loss, and now when you want to be with her you have your own troubles to distract you. Take care of yourself. We're here to lend support however we can.

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss and for you as well!!

A word of warning: there are actually people in the world who read the obituaries or newspaper stories about deaths and make a point of robbing houses/cars when they know bereaved families will be out of the house for the funeral!! It's disgusting, but it happens a lot!

OMG. So sorry to hear about your bestfriend's husband plus your losses. I hope everything turns out well and let us know how else we can help. Good luck with the sale of your bag. This will be a huge help and I hope you sell it soon.

Wow! I am sorry for the loss of your friend...

And for the break-in! We had our car broken into twice and it is no fun! yes, make sure you change ALL your locks! Again, I am so sorry... I hope it gets better!