Worldwide SA Recommendations

I love Karen in Dior Manhasset , she always help me to get whatever I want and ship it to me directly with no fees, I can give you her cellphone number or store number if you like.

Nikki Chay (at Tyson's Corner) is currently my SA too! She's really great! She texts me pictures of the newest colors all the time! And if I ever want something that the store doesn't carry typically she has it shipped within 2 days for me to view and buy. I have her personal cell number if you want! PM me.

I love Karen in Dior Manhasset , she always help me to get whatever I want and ship it to me directly with no fees, I can give you her cellphone number or store number if you like.

I shop in that Dior and they are all so nice and helpful there. Karen is a doll and I deal with her when Michael isn't in. Can't wait to go to the pre fall trunk show this weekend!

Hi All - I tried searching the threads but couldn't find SA info. specifically for the UK. Does anyone have a good SA here? And if so do you have their email address?

Thank you in advance :smile:

I shop in that Dior and they are all so nice and helpful there. Karen is a doll and I deal with her when Michael isn't in. Can't wait to go to the pre fall trunk show this weekend!

lol, i love Michael as well, he is knowledgeable and really ITALIAN:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:did you went to the Trunk show? I love their new bag and RTW, so COLORFUL:P:P

lol, i love Michael as well, he is knowledgeable and really ITALIAN:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:did you went to the Trunk show? I love their new bag and RTW, so COLORFUL:P:P

I am actually headed there today. I just got a grained Diorissimo earlier and am now deciding between a Miss Dior or Chanel Easy Flap.:thinking:
They already warned me that the trunk show is a lot of runway so we shall see...

I am actually headed there today. I just got a grained Diorissimo earlier and am now deciding between a Miss Dior or Chanel Easy Flap.:thinking:
They already warned me that the trunk show is a lot of runway so we shall see...

Could you post some pictures of this trunk show ? It should have been amazing !!