Worldwide SA Recommendations

Hi, can someone recommend a great SA in Singapore? I have a not so great one, there’s a ton of rtw that I missed out on and I would love to find an SA who is on top of things. Thanks!

I was in Paris a couple of weeks ago and was delighted to finally be able to visit the refurbished store on 30 Avenue Montaigne. I can highly recommend Carole de Melo as an SA. She normally works in the Joaillierie department on the first floor but was also working the women's fashion floor. Carole is very helpful and lovely

I was in Paris recently. I went to Dior in 25 Rue Royale. Everybody was kind and their customer service is amazing. The SA told me that they are the "smallest" Dior boutique in Paris.....but they went above and beyond to look for the item/s I wanted.

I really can vouch for this. The Rue Royale boutique has excellent service with the kindest SAs who will really do everything they can to procure the items you're looking for.

Can I have the contact please? TIA!

If anyone is looking for an INCREDIBLE SA please message me. I have an amazing gentlemen in NY at Bergdorfs who has been so diligent, thoughtful and will go to the ends of the earth to find pieces I’m after! Would be so delighted to connect him with more clients. Message me!!
Hi. Do you mind sharing the SA contact please. TIA