Word on the BV spring sale

Update on the canvas colors - so I've been eyeing one of the large totes in Limo and called my local BV boutique manager - she let me know that all the canvas colors (pink and multicolor) of the totes will go on sale, but the Limo's will NOT! They will carry over to next season. Which is fascinating to me - because Neiman's had them for 40% off for a while. (Based on information given from the SCP store in Costa Mesa, CA)

I too partook of the presale, waiting on a continental wallet in parma/gold--love the color and so excited to find that they made a wallet in this color AND it's on sale! It'll go great with my limo campana that should be arriving any day. So excited I can't sit still!

I presaled some peep-toe shoes that I have been dying for ever since I first saw them--thanks for the info, guys!

BTW, was also told that all of the magnolia had been sent to hawaii because it is very popular with japanese tourists.

Okay ladies I need some help!

As I posted previously in this thread, I really want the "Julie" rope handle bag in white, but the only place I have found it on sale so far is NM online (which I don't like to order from becuase I have had such bad luck with them canceling my orders in the past). I have called around to some NM stores in CA to locate this bag with no luck. When I asked for the SA's to check other NM stores outside of CA for this bag in stock, they weren't very coorperative and would just say "Okay I'll have to put you on hold for a moment" and I would pretty much just sit on hold for 15 mins until I hung up. I can't figure out what their problem is? Should I just go in store? Does anyone here have an nice helpful SA at either NM or even a BV that I could call to try and find the Julie? The bag is now sold out on nm.online, so I have the feeling I may be out of luck :sad: Please let me know if any of you ladies have some suggestions! Thanks!

As I posted previously in this thread, I really want the "Julie" rope handle bag in white, but the only place I have found it on sale so far is NM online (which I don't like to order from becuase I have had such bad luck with them canceling my orders in the past). I have called around to some NM stores in CA to locate this bag with no luck. When I asked for the SA's to check other NM stores outside of CA for this bag in stock, they weren't very coorperative and would just say "Okay I'll have to put you on hold for a moment" and I would pretty much just sit on hold for 15 mins until I hung up. I can't figure out what their problem is? Should I just go in store? Does anyone here have an nice helpful SA at either NM or even a BV that I could call to try and find the Julie? The bag is now sold out on nm.online, so I have the feeling I may be out of luck :sad: Please let me know if any of you ladies have some suggestions! Thanks!

rachelmarie - I just saw this in cream at brownsfashion.com yesterday when I was looking at it in Poudre. I believe the price is including VAT, so you can deduct that, but you will likely get nailed for duties...if that doesn't scare you, here's the link:

http://www.brownsfashion.com/BrownsFashionSite/product/BrownsFashion_Shoes_Bags/84117.htm

rachelmarie - I just saw this in cream at brownsfashion.com yesterday when I was looking at it in Poudre. I believe the price is including VAT, so you can deduct that, but you will likely get nailed for duties...if that doesn't scare you, here's the link:

http://www.brownsfashion.com/BrownsFashionSite/product/BrownsFashion_Shoes_Bags/84117.htm

Thanks Bete-

That is the style I want, but I was hoping for the White (though the creme/gray is very pretty). I still don't have a white bag for summer and I had my heart set on the Julie. I'm going to keep searching though. I appreciate the help!

Does anyone here have an nice helpful SA at either NM or even a BV that I could call to try and find the Julie?

My SA is in AZ although I am in CA, and she is the most helpful and patient SA I know. (480) 990-2100 ask for Handbags - her name is Vicky. Tell her that Theresa from California referred you. If they have it in the country she will find it - be sure to tell her the original price point and the braided handle.

My SA is in AZ although I am in CA, and she is the most helpful and patient SA I know. (480) 990-2100 ask for Handbags - her name is Vicky. Tell her that Theresa from California referred you. If they have it in the country she will find it - be sure to tell her the original price point and the braided handle.

Thank you so much for the referrel Theresa!!! I just called Vicky and she is the SWEETEST most helpful SA I have ever dealt with! Apparantly NM.online was the only store that odered the Julie is the Large size in white(it comes in XL, L, or small), so my only shot at getting it at all (on sale or not) was from nm.online! Man, I wish I would have known that before:sad: because I would have taken my chances with my order getting canceled if I knew that was the only shot I had at the bag. Oh well, lesson learned! Vicky is now going to keep an eye on another BV bag I like that isn't on sale now, but may go on sale later. She said she will contact me if it does!!!

Thanks again for all your help ladies!!!

Porsche Girl, the accordian bag in Quarzo sounds stunning! Hope you post pics, you lucky girl.

ouija board, your Limo bag and coordinating wallet sound great. The detail on the continental wallets make them so special, and I love the Parma color.

litigatrix, those shoes are adorable. I'll bet you get compliments when you wear them. That's interesting about the Magnolia items going to Hawaii. Good thing I jumped on the Magnolia wallet on sale in the Charlotte NM before they could take it away!

Thank you so much for the referrel Theresa!!! I just called Vicky and she is the SWEETEST most helpful SA I have ever dealt with! Apparantly NM.online was the only store that odered the Julie is the Large size in white(it comes in XL, L, or small), so my only shot at getting it at all (on sale or not) was from nm.online! Man, I wish I would have known that before:sad: because I would have taken my chances with my order getting canceled if I knew that was the only shot I had at the bag. Oh well, lesson learned! Vicky is now going to keep an eye on another BV bag I like that isn't on sale now, but may go on sale later. She said she will contact me if it does!!!

Thanks again for all your help ladies!!!

No problem! Good luck to you. I am also in Orange County as well, but as you probably noticed the Fashion Island BV collection is a bit limited in size. Your other bet is to monitor Bluefly around the clock (depending on how much sleep you are losing) - it HAS worked for me in the past in situations like yours!