Wooohooo.. cant contain my excitement!!!

looks authentic to me and the auction IS still up.

alot of sellers only put up one pic because they are too cheap to pay for additional pics and hope interested buyers email them for additional pics!

looks authentic to me and the auction IS still up.

alot of sellers only put up one pic because they are too cheap to pay for additional pics and hope interested buyers email them for additional pics!

Which is just plain silly because if you use HTML you can add as many pictures as you want for nothing.

^^^ yup, I dont think alot of sellers care to learn, or examine that little tab..haha they just see the "browse button" and the $0.35 next to each pic slot available to upload and get scared off!!!

there is a red modern chain up right now and it only has ONE pic...no hits....obviously.

Smoothoprter: I'll take more pics of the bag tomorrow, it's already gone 1am where I am. I can't sleep cos I'm so worried :sad: The bag has a magnetic snap closure though and I dont think I noticed any screws on the back of the closure. I'll check again tomorrow. Yes I am in Brunei :smile:

i hope this does not offend anyone.. but why in the world is taking more pics/posting/emailing more pics such a difficult thing to do for some ebay sellers? ESPECIALLY when the things they are selling goes way above $1000!? There was this seller who had the cheek to tell me "im too busy to take more pictures of the bag when it was worth $1800!" I dont know about you ladies. But this kind of thing drives me mad. :confused1: :cursing: :shrugs:

CONGRATS - can't wait to see your pics of both!!!

Btw, I agree with Smooth - do be careful with eBay...so many fakes out there that look soooo good. Remember to use the Authenticate This thread...

I compared it with my black one and it looks fine to me. The CC on the closure is even slightly off, as is mine. I got mine from the Chanel Las Vegas in Bellagio. The leather is soft, but b/c it is distressed it is not as smooth as the cambon. (I believe they both are made of calfskin?) The leather kind of reminds me of a loved leather jacket...lol

beautiful color!

Hi again girls. I had a hard time taking pics of the hologram, even in the best one you cant really make the numbers and logos out. At times I almost gave myself a heart attack when I thought I'd accidentally take the hologram off with the way i was maneuvering the bag :s My camera is with my friend who's travelling at the moment and the camera on my phone is poor. The word Chanel is etched on the magnetic snap but you can't really make it out in the picture. I took pictures of the interior and the authenticity card too. The numbers match those on the hologram. I hope these pics help. I'm reaaaally praying that it is authentic :wondering

Snap5.jpg

Interior_1.jpg

Hologram3.jpg

AuthenticityCard1.jpg

Hi again girls. I had a hard time taking pics of the hologram, even in the best one you cant really make the numbers and logos out. At times I almost gave myself a heart attack when I thought I'd accidentally take the hologram off with the way i was maneuvering the bag :s My camera is with my friend who's travelling at the moment and the camera on my phone is poor. The word Chanel is etched on the magnetic snap but you can't really make it out in the picture. I took pictures of the interior and the authenticity card too. The numbers match those on the hologram. I hope these pics help. I'm reaaaally praying that it is authentic :wondering

Snap5.jpg

Interior_1.jpg

Hologram3.jpg

AuthenticityCard1.jpg

Even with the these pictures I can tell it authentic. Congratulations again.:yahoo:

Thanksssss Smooth!!! :yahoo: Thankss everyone for helping me out :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:now i can properly be excited about the bag hehehe I'm going to go out tomorrow night just so I can take the bag out for a spin :yes: but you know what.. I havent even worn this bag yet and i'm already planning my next purchase haha is this addiction crazy or what? I want a grand shopping tote :sweatdrop: