Woohooo!!! Dark Gold Reissue Coming by the end of the month!!

igaganda,

How luck you are ! Your baby really brings you luck ar...I've seen from your posts that you've got all the yummy bag since you're pregnant, right? At least the navy patent leather and now the dark gold reissue.....gal, can you see me drooling? The floor of my office becomes very slippery!!! :drool:

hey, my colleague, beware of the wet floor! sorry, it's my "saliva"......

purrrfect: a friend of mine doesn't want it anymore because she thinks it's too small for her... So, I'm soo happy to adopt her!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

thanks ppsam, RoseMary & Berlyn!!

Berlyn: Yes... The triplets if you can call that... Navy Patent, Dark Gold and Light Silver!! If my luck will allow me to make them 3! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

UPDATE: My sister has the bag already!!! She picked it Tuesday at 10:45 AM in the Post Office!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: My handbag is ready to come home here in Hong Kong already! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I'm soo excited!!

Thanks ladies!! Yes, she is going to handcarry the bag because I told her about the lost baggages issue. She's going to put the box in the check in luggage though, doesn't mind me at all! I'll surely post the pics after I receive it! :biggrin: