Woo! A Good Hair Day It Is! This Iron Rocks!

Your curls are gorgeous!! Total movie star glamour! I'm feeling very inspired to rush out and buy a GHD. I've always used hot rollers in the past because I find them so quick, but the results can be a little bit unreliable (sometimes too boingy :P and curling in the wrong direction). If I could get the hang of this it could be a go-er!

And you have beautiful hair by the way, straight or curly. I would kill to have hair that shiny!

oh I love your curls! Very sassy!
(You shouldve gone out that night - just to show off your rad hair! hehehe)

Yes I have always wanted a GHD iron! The hairdresser I go to endorses them. So while Im getting my roots done, I see all the ladies around me getting their hair set into formal up-dos, sexy curls, boho waves and poker straight styles - all done by the one iron!!

But it costs over $300 here (in australia), but ive heard nothing but good news about it!.... something about the high-tec ceramic plates putting moisture back into the hair, and not taking it out, leaving it soft and shiny...

But hey, its def worth the money!

okay..i am soo tempted to buy this item..LOL. I think I'll have to wait next month cuz I septn like $300 on make up this month ALONE! lol...

ichelle you totally enabled me to buy this, I have a straightning iron right now but It doesn't work well when curling my hair, but I think I'll give it another try now...but I want to still get the GHD iron too..lol

wow look at that. i've enabled again :biggrin: yeah!!!
ah gals, i can't say enough good things about this iron. it truly is a staple in my beauty routine. and it is so quick and easy to use, especially when you get the hang of things--keep practicing!!! i use it about every day and my hair has never looked or felt better.
it is good for even something as simple as curling your ends in, like i did today:
1363123683_51812c767b_o.jpg

the ghd proves to be very versatile. i did my hair in about 5 minutes.

Do you guys use the GHD hair products? I bought the new styler but didn't buy any of the products so I'm thinking about going to sephora this week and picking up some creation spray, etc. Suggestions?