Wonderful Experience in Hermes at Las Vegas, Bellagio

kou, my dad was pretty horrified by my hermes obsession, but he's coping nowadays, he he he. the fact that he asked to see a birkin is a step that he's more accepting of my hermes obsession. in fact, when i got my bag recently i had my brother tell him and my mom. my brother said that my dad was "intrigued" by the bag more than mad, phew. all he said when he saw it is that i should have gotten the "burgandy" color. don't give up hope on your dad, kou, you just have to wear him down! lol.

armani suits are awesome! :nuts:

blu, thanks for letting me know about the belt. esp since it's reversible, i feel the price is somewhat reasonable :smile:

have a quick question ladies.. when the SA showed me my dogon wallet, it had a tag.. when I got home, I didn't realize that the tag is missing.. do you think it would be too much to ask the SA for the tag? I do not plan on selling the wallet or anything but because it was my first H store visit, it somewhat has a sentimental value and was hoping to put it on my scrap book but I don't have it..

so if it was you, how would you handle it? just forget about it or call the store and talk to the SA and ask that the tag be sent to you???

hehe Kou, I had to limit my purchases.. I wanted a massai but they didn't have it.. I wanted an azap but they didn't have the color I wanted... I guess that means more money set aside for my birkin.. you know Kou, when I saw the fuschia/pink ostrich Kelly, I was thinking of you.. hmm.. except I realized that you had been eyeing the croc kelly's/birkins now so it may not have been what you wanted.. but yeah, I think your dad may throw a fit if they find out your H obsession.. lol... bf said he will not go to the H store with me but did know that I spent quite a bit of money after I was done shopping and all he could say was, "I am glad you are happy now.." lol lol, poor guy, he didn't even know how thrilled I was to be inside the store... I just kept smiling and talking to him about my wonderful experience...

Mmmm ... I'm still eye-ing fuchsia ostrich, it's just that it will have to be a particular size (sellier 28cm unwrapped) ... I have cut down my wishlist to 6 bags and then after that, i can do without any H bags for decades ... See? I'm not greedy at all :P

Your bf is so funny!! You should've really dragged him along. I've been told that SAs are so much more receptive when you bring in some Y chromosomes for the ride.

have a quick question ladies.. when the SA showed me my dogon wallet, it had a tag.. when I got home, I didn't realize that the tag is missing.. do you think it would be too much to ask the SA for the tag? I do not plan on selling the wallet or anything but because it was my first H store visit, it somewhat has a sentimental value and was hoping to put it on my scrap book but I don't have it..

so if it was you, how would you handle it? just forget about it or call the store and talk to the SA and ask that the tag be sent to you???

What tag? You mean kind of like the label barcode tag thing? I know that sometimes they throw it away ... My SA used to just take it and then toss it (my ex-SA even said they were "supposed" to keep it?:confused1:) but nowadays she just includes it with my purchase since she knows I like to keep odds and ends. I think you can try to call up your SA and explain it, I'm sure she will understand.

I mean, if my SA can understand my shrinkwrap fetish, I'm sure your SA can understand about wanting the tag:yes:

kou, would you believe I was the only person at the store without a significant other? I went inside the store by myself, went straight for the blue jean bolide, and at this time, Vina (she became my SA) initially greeted and said "hi" to me... then as I proceeded on looking at more stuff, she became friendlier while the other SA's really focused on the ladies who had their significant others... there was a pretty big difference, at least the beginning of the attention I was receiving but once I started pointing out the goodies I wanted, the attention given was pretty much even.. hehe... I just loved the experience... you know though, i have to admit, the SA was Filipino (I think there's two of them at the store) and me being Filipino, I think helped quite a bit as well.. so it did work to my advantage as well..

What tag? You mean kind of like the label barcode tag thing? I know that sometimes they throw it away ... My SA used to just take it and then toss it (my ex-SA even said they were "supposed" to keep it?:confused1:) but nowadays she just includes it with my purchase since she knows I like to keep odds and ends. I think you can try to call up your SA and explain it, I'm sure she will understand.

I mean, if my SA can understand my shrinkwrap fetish, I'm sure your SA can understand about wanting the tag:yes:

yup, that tag, the one that has the description of item I got (leather name, color)...I was thinking about the whole day since I opened my H goodies again this afternoon so it would just be nice to have it, you know.. hmm, maybe if I decide to call her, I can use that as another way to share with her how much I truly enjoy the wonderful treatment I received from her and hopefully, get more points for being a good customer.. hehe

kou, would you believe I was the only person at the store without a significant other? I went inside the store by myself, went straight for the blue jean bolide, and at this time, Vina (she became my SA) initially greeted and said "hi" to me... then as I proceeded on looking at more stuff, she became friendlier while the other SA's really focused on the ladies who had their significant others... there was a pretty big difference, at least the beginning of the attention I was receiving but once I started pointing out the goodies I wanted, the attention given was pretty much even.. hehe... I just loved the experience... you know though, i have to admit, the SA was Filipino (I think there's two of them at the store) and me being Filipino, I think helped quite a bit as well.. so it did work to my advantage as well..

I don't think having my SO with me will make a difference. They'll probably think he's my little brother or something ... Ok ok so that's a bit mean to say, but he does look quite a bit younger than I do even though we're the same age ... Still makes me look like a cradle robber nonetheless.

Did I tell you that one time I walked into my local Hermes carrying an exotic H bag and the bodyguard actually asked me if I was married and that if my "husband" (who is obviously non-existence) bought me my H stuff? Oi ...

kou, my dad was pretty horrified by my hermes obsession, but he's coping nowadays, he he he. the fact that he asked to see a birkin is a step that he's more accepting of my hermes obsession. in fact, when i got my bag recently i had my brother tell him and my mom. my brother said that my dad was "intrigued" by the bag more than mad, phew. all he said when he saw it is that i should have gotten the "burgandy" color. don't give up hope on your dad, kou, you just have to wear him down! lol.

armani suits are awesome! :nuts:

blu, thanks for letting me know about the belt. esp since it's reversible, i feel the price is somewhat reasonable :smile:

Oooh! I think your Dad is hinting that you should get ANOTHER bag!!!!

Kou, you could have responded that you are still looking for that perfect man to help enjoy your love for Hermes.. hehe.. as far as bringing SO's to Hermes, well, they do come in handy.. lol.. the guys were striking conversations with the SA's too while the ladies continued to browse through the bags at the store.. it was such a sight to behold, seeing guys being supportive of their wives/gf's or what-not....

Blu, so glad to hear you had such a positive experience at the H in LV! Loved everything you picked out--I've never seen a Dogon in Chevre before! Just gorgeous!

yup, that tag, the one that has the description of item I got (leather name, color)...I was thinking about the whole day since I opened my H goodies again this afternoon so it would just be nice to have it, you know.. .

Bluxcape, Congrats on your lovely items and your postive H LV experience!

I purchased a kelly at the LV store...the barcode/bag detail paper was not included with my purchase either... :shrugs: Not sure where these go at the LV store... Oh well, decided it really didn't matter. Oh...I have a black/gold H-belt as well...absolutely love it! Did not receive the barcode purchase with this one from SCP either... :shrugs: Oh well, decided it really didn't matter...

Great purchases Dr Bluxcape ;)!!!
Soooo... does your boyfriend finally know how many H bags you REALLY have?
My parents were here over Christmas and my mother accidentally found my HerBag and Evelyne... oops... she said they were stunning though, she loved them!

Oh that's so great to hear of such a nice experience! Even though we all have tons of knowledge thanks to this board, it's amazing to actually enter a store...congrats!! Love your goodies...