Women over 35 and denim Baggy bag?

my mum is the very first person to get the Baggy GM here in Australia (a month before it was officially released) and she uses it a lot. she even bought the longer strap when she wants to go totally hands-free. i think the blue is heaps more versatile - it can go from jeans & tee to smart-casual. she's in her early 50's and quite conservative.

I'm 37 (soon to be 38) and I have the Denim Baggy PM. DH obviously doesn't think it's just for the younger ladies as he bought it for me (chose it himself I may add)!

Like the others have said I really don't think age matters either especially if you love the bag...which you will fall in love with this bag once you try it on! I have it in blue and adore it. For the record I am 30. I really don't think this is a bag that gives off a *young* vibe anyway. I think the multicolors do more than this one. JMO

Uh...when did 35 become "old" ?! :wtf: :roflmfao: LOL...
I'm 34 and just bought the Baggy GM in Blue and didn't think about my age one time. I buy bags I really love now and don't think age is an issue for a bag.

LV_Mama_AZ said:
Uh...when did 35 become "old" ?! :wtf: :roflmfao: LOL...
I'm 34 and just bought the Baggy GM in Blue and didn't think about my age one time. I buy bags I really love now and don't think age is an issue for a bag.

LOL! I'm 39 and feel waay younger than I did in my 20s :yahoo: .

If you like it, go for it!

Uhh...I just turned 35 this past June...and I have the Baggy GM in fuschia.

I :heart: it!!!!! I don't think it really matters how old you are. If you like it, then who cares what other people think...LOL, I sure don't!:wlae:

LVCRAZED said:
Uhh...I just turned 35 this past June...and I have the Baggy GM in fuschia.

I :heart: it!!!!! I don't think it really matters how old you are. If you like it, then who cares what other people think...LOL, I sure don't!:wlae:

i agree... if i like it, i don't care what anyone else thinks!
i :heart: :heart: my baggy gm and all my other bags :love: ....all thebags i have bought due to the PF...lol:graucho:

Age definitely has nothing to do with it.
My mom is 55 and wants one (either the Baggy or the Neo Speedy)...she also carries multicolore bags and looks great with them!
As long as you like the way it looks on you, go for it!