WOC (Wallet On A Chain) - I need help

thuha

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Here is my dilemma...
I am going to get the Jumbo Flap in Beige for sure, very sure next week.
And reading this thread makes me want the WOC as well. I did have a petite Gucci belt bag that I use when I go running around hand-free, sold it and about to get the bigger one. If I get the WOC, I won't get the Gucci belt bag of course... So, now thinking about the price, does it worth it to use it once/wk? My friend said no... she said the Jumbo Flap worth the money, but not the WOC... What do u think?
I searched for modeling pix of WOC, but can't find any... the WOC pic itself doesn't help me much. I guess I need someone to tab on my shoulder that it's ok to spend that much money to get such a small item... but of course, i want to spend my money wisely...

Gucci belt bag $455
Chanel WOC $1150

I got one recently and probably use it about once a week, too - even though, it is small, because of its usefulness, I think it is worth the money. Think of it as a wallet and a messenger bag and an evening bag! Does that help? :amuse:

I have the belt bag & I wore it a lot when my son still a baby. It's great being hand-free. But, after wearing for about a year or so, the fabric at the corners began to wear & the belt that attach to the bag started to come off. I guess maybe I put too much in the bag. But no, I only put my cell & wallet & a diaper & some wipes.

I would suggest WOC as they are leather & you will not go wrong with the style. It's classic. BTW, isn't WOC selling at $13xx?

Wallet on Chain.

yes, it's that long so it can easily be worn messenger style or double or even tripled for shorter lengths. That's my favorite thing about it!

Is it me or has the style changed? I always thought the wallet on a chain was like a mini flat reissue which truly was a wallet - not much room.

This looks a bit puffy with room.

there's several styles:yes:
here's mine:

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 724
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 720
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 605
Is it me or has the style changed? I always thought the wallet on a chain was like a mini flat reissue which truly was a wallet - not much room.

This looks a bit puffy with room.

It's like a reissue wallet with some width. It can fit my cell phone, lipsticks, powder case, etc. I am surprised how much it could fit.