With Hermes, Never say never....

What a fun thread!
When I first saw Evelyne, I thought, what an awkward looking bag. Then I ended up with 2, and is one of my favorite bags I've ever owned.

The throws - so overated. I now also have (the Ithaque and the Vibration), and fight with hubby who gets to use it :smile:
Same! :drinks: I also thought the Evelyne looked kind of odd at first and the perforated H didn't help either. Yet now I am going to buy it for my mum as it's literally her style for casual bags!

Now if anyone could change my mind about the Lindy...

I honestly couldn't understand why anyone would want a gold bag...it's not really brown and not really neutral and I wasn't sure what colors one would wear it with. Fast forward: my only B30 (so far) is gold on gold and it turns out that gold goes with everything I wear (really only black, navy, and cream). It's the perfect neutral for me :blush:

And I'll echo @yoning in adding that I also though I'd never want a Kelly as I thought it was far too ladylike and yet there is one in my closet!

What a fun thread!
When I first saw Evelyne, I thought, what an awkward looking bag. Then I ended up with 2, and is one of my favorite bags I've ever owned.

The throws - so overated. I now also have (the Ithaque and the Vibration), and fight with hubby who gets to use it :smile:
Oh please, can I see a photo of the throws?

Reactions: Fixxi
Oh please, can I see a photo of the throws?
Hi! It took me a while to get these photos! The lighting is just terrible, and I suck at staging :smile:

These are the links to the throws (so you can see the design):
Ithaque
Vibration

i would say the Ithaque doesnt look as saturated as in the photos, though it is a darker/saturated orange. The vibration orange is lighter IRL than on the website. They're both GORGEOUS, my photos don't so justice.

20230317_104433-01.jpeg

Hi! It took me a while to get these photos! The lighting is just terrible, and I suck at staging :smile:

These are the links to the throws (so you can see the design):
Ithaque
Vibration

i would say the Ithaque doesnt look as saturated as in the photos, though it is a darker/saturated orange. The vibration orange is lighter IRL than on the website. They're both GORGEOUS, my photos don't so justice.

View attachment 5742524
This looks so cozy.
Thank you for sharing!

• Love
Reactions: Fixxi