with aloha from ala moana part 2 ~ chanel shopping :)

^that pink reissue is just so beautiful esp next to a black top. wow!

do you happen to remember what is that black sequined thing in the pic right above the two python clutches? it looks like a scarf or an evening bag??

Larkie, that sequined item is Summer Nights scarf.
http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8#8-cashmere-silk-scarf-with-hand-stitched-sequins-7,5,6,9

Did you not get a chance to see one at a Chanel or NM in LA? It's goooorgeous!! I actually like it better than Summer Nights bags. I'm waiting and waiting for Gina to post modeling pics so I could :drool: and talk myself into getting one.:shame:

Can you hear me, G? When are ya gonna do your fab modeling pics?:graucho:

OOOhhh!! Viki!!! Envy you so much!! I'd love to go to Hawaii now!! Do you know what's this multi-colored Chanel in your picture below? Looks yummy!! :drool:

sorry *mia* i don't know but i thought it was gorgeous :heart: ~ i was too preoccupied with the mets & i also wanted the rodeo med with silver h/w but they were sold out :sad:
if you like i can speak to my London SA & see if she can shed any light ~ just lmk :smile:

thanx ladies ~ so glad you enjoyed the pix :heart:

waikiki2lp1.jpg

^ Did you happen to stay at Hilton Hawaiian Village?:P

OMG, V!! I have a confession to make and that is, I thought the girl in the sig had to be a model for hotel/holiday ad. Your daughter is so beautiful~:heart:

aw *N* you are too sweet :hugs: ~ she is most definately a *F.T.I.T.* .............................
*future tpfr in training* !!! :nuts: :P

Larkie, that sequined item is Summer Nights scarf.
http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8#8-cashmere-silk-scarf-with-hand-stitched-sequins-7,5,6,9

Did you not get a chance to see one at a Chanel or NM in LA? It's goooorgeous!! I actually like it better than Summer Nights bags. I'm waiting and waiting for Gina to post modeling pics so I could :drool: and talk myself into getting one.:shame:

Can you hear me, G? When are ya gonna do your fab modeling pics?:graucho:

ooh interesting scarf, but i think i might have found another stole i'd rather have first :graucho:.

hi viki! gorgeous reissue! congrats on her! i just got back from waikiki about a week ago. how funny...we may have both been at the chanel boutique at the same time! i bought a lambskin flap and saw the pink reissue on the counter like someone was looking at it or already bought one! it is lovely and your pics capture the color so well!