with aloha from ala moana part 2 ~ chanel shopping :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. during my recent tip to Oahu :heart: i visited the fab Ala Moana Mall several times :graucho: & i just had to take some pix for the Chanel girls as i adore all the shopping & spy pix posted on TPF :smile: ~ they're not great quality as i took them on my cell as i wasn't brave enough to take out the SLR ~ the security guard didn't look like the *Chief Wigam type* !! :P ~ thanks to gorgeous *michelle* for her patience & giving me her kind permission to click ~ truly a SA from heaven :angel:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Wow, I want to go to hawaii :smile:)

4. Cool pics! That fur ultimate soft looks so delish!

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. wow. .. I never know they have hot pink paris biaritz bag...
    Thanks for the pictures... :tup:

7. Aloha! :coolpics: Thanks so much for sharing with us!

8. Thank you for sharing! It's kind of sad that I'm always at that mall (Ala Moana) but I've been avoiding my Chanel boutique like the plague because I want to avoid the temptation. *sigh*

9. wow what is that missoni-looking zigzag bag in the last shot? it looks so cool with the green accessories!!

10. omg viki, how long did u spend your time there? the photos are wonderfullll! thank you so much for taking time to take pics =)

11. last two pix...............

[​IMG][​IMG]

when it came to choosing a souvenir there was no contest ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Thanks for the cool photos! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to go to the Ala Moana boutique on vacation next year.

13. ^that pink reissue is just so beautiful esp next to a black top. wow!

do you happen to remember what is that black sequined thing in the pic right above the two python clutches? it looks like a scarf or an evening bag??

14. I loooove that bag, too! It's so cool looking. I saw it at one of the shops in Vegas last year (yes, last year). Bag Borrow or Steal also had it for sale in their outlet for $1825-ish. I was waiting for it to go lower, but it never did. It didn't sell so I think they have it back in their "borrow" rotation.

15. thanks for the beautiful pictures