Wish me luck!!

Good luck honey! :yahoo:

A good friend of mine had these done and she was well happy with them, she healed fast as she was told she would and had no complications or problems...;)

I wish you the very best of luck! :yes: :heart:

Cx

Im recovering!!! The procedure was a breeze!!! I took a valium 30 minutes before, and while being prepped the Dr. told me to take another. (for a girl that takes only advil, this was a lot!!) then right before the first cut I asked for one more for good measure. The Dr. was like...go ahead...you are going to be in bed all day anyway! So, away he went. It took an hour and a half...and I felt NOTHING. Just some pressure. I really was so relaxed it was unreal. Im very swollen...but the bruising is minimal ...which surprised me as I bruise so easy!The stitches are lined up nicely...and with any luck will be out by Friday or Monday. In a few weeks I should be as good as new. In the mean time I look scary!!! Im dying to wear all the new eye shadows I bought from Mac last weekend. I cleaned up!!! All in good time. For now I look like a monster and I have CABIN FEVER!!!! Ughhh!!!!:P

Fantastic! Congrats!

It takes alot of guts to have surgery done on the face but if you chose te right doctor and look after your self afterwards the results can be fantastic! The op your having will look very flattering, I'm sure!

I get my stitches out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!! Im healing nicely. Im just ready to be able to touch my eyes again!! I ran errands yesterday and as it was early evening I could not wear sunglasses!! So I wore a hat. People looked at me like I had been beaten..lol...oh well. I had to get out of the house!!!! Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes!!! I can always count on you all for encouragement!!!!!;)