Winter sale at the Burberry retail stores

Regarding Burberry Bloor St in Toronto: Burberry Prorsum menswear items were 50% off when I went this weekend. Also, most handbags from the A/W11 collection were on sale, 50% off. I didn't go upstairs but I will assume that there are (or at least were) coats from this collection on sale as well.

I saw a couple of Burberry items 30% off at the SAKS in Columbus OH! I didn't really look but I saw one shawl/wrap looking thing.

Also much bigger selection of scarfs/winter items, I think also 30% off, at the Von Maur in Louisville, KY. My guess is there they leave it at 30% off until its gone. I bet you can call them!

If you guys ever go to England well there is an outlet village an hour from London called Bicester Village. The discounts are huge. Sadly I cannot recall specifics but some items were easily 50% off.

Plus they have 3 stores in a single outlet village!!

There is a sale at the Burberry store in the King of Prussia mall (in PA). Mostly just scarves/wraps (not the classic check pattern camel colors, but lots of colored ones) and some bags. Sadly none of the trenches or jackets :sad:

Hello Folks - what a GREAT discussion. Does anyone know the best "store" to buy a burberry outwear jacket before Dec 25th? Looking to pay less than retail. (it retails for $800) at saks/NM/bloomies/nordies