Winona's Bag Biography: A History In the Making

Oh, god, I love your quilted Venetia. She's so gorgeous.
And if I found a Chanel for $12 my heart would probably explode in my chest. I'm amazed you made it out of the store alive. :P

Sina- My face was like that too. Then this :confused1: then this.... :nuts: then this as I left the store :ninja:

jm311 - Yeah, that color really is amazing. I'm sending her off in an hour. :s Oh well, making way for the new :graucho:

D & G rockstar - thanks :heart:

puteribelibelah-
Thank you. I used to have a blog, I'm retiring it and starting a new one at a domain away from a "community" soon. I love to write and write...
So thanks.

Envyme & Irishgal
When I was 14-17 years old I modelled, but I wasn't a "model".
So there, I'll admit that. :shame:

bbagbubba- well what was I going to do?! :yes: I love that Spy too, I seriously am wearing it everywhere right now.

Kezza- Funny, my Quilted Venetia is the bag I get the most reaction from. People love it and it really does make any outfit look radically more chic.
And DUDE, I totally flipped out when I found the bag, I was literally shaking and clammy.

Great collection Winona!! Don't be afraid to use your paddy, I have one the same (or very similar) color from spring '06 and I use it about once a week. I've never had any problems with it getting dirty. Also I can't believe you found a Chanel bag for $12!! That's crazy! :nuts: