William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

Really? I thought William was quite hot in his youth, but not so much now. Harry on the other hand was never good looking IMO. EVER. Sorry, not sorry lol.
I agree with you as teenagers and adults, I meant when they were small children. My kids are roughly the same age, so I've followed William and Harry since before they were born!

So today is Burns Night in Scotland, so the BRF shared their cranachan recipe. I don't drink, but I like a sip in desserts. I also love cream cheese based desserts for their tangy, salty note. Saved for future use!

BRF's Cranachan

View attachment 5700558
OMG, this looks totally delicious:loveeyes: I adore raspberries so this is a MUST for me....off to read the recipe:coolio:

I found this on You Tube.
It's their Uncle Gary's wedding. The Wales Boys are very much like the Middleton side and young Louis is just as mischievous as his Uncle James who incidentally looks now like Uncle Gary did, who is not a Middleton.

This is an amazing video! Thank you for posting this. They must have hired a videographer, it's so beautifully done, young James is adorable with the top hat and being all cute and mischievous!

I found this on You Tube.
It's their Uncle Gary's wedding. The Wales Boys are very much like the Middleton side and young Louis is just as mischievous as his Uncle James who incidentally looks now like Uncle Gary did, who is not a Middleton.

LOL, the bride's dress:wtf: Is the lady in the blue dress and hat Carole Middleton? I can't see her properly....