William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

I love the way she is holding it, making it easy for picture taking, knowing it will be be snapped.
Chuckling, I like the smalller shout out to Camilla in the corner. :heart:
It reminds me of the early days of the Pandemic when my sister, an ER nurse then, was met in the parking lot after her shift by my bro-law and nephews with a sign, huge letters, Thank you nurses, and then in small letters squeezed on the bottom, and doctors too. 😜

I would imagine a BRF member would have a little better medical care than the average person though, unfair that it might be.
This may be, but I still don't see why they should have informed the public as soon as they got the test results....It must have been such a shock that they needed time to process it and Catherine also needed time to recover from her surgery.

I would imagine a BRF member would have a little better medical care than the average person though, unfair that it might be.

Sure, but some results have nothing to do with being on top of the list or enlistening two lab technicians. They just cannot be rushed. And why would they rush them when they initially didn't supect anything worrisome.

Last edited:
I lost three pets February on 14th, March 15th and March 18th, I am pretty much over 2024 already. I lost my little soulmate in 2020 and I still miss him every day. I might get the book, I think James comes across as likeable. Though I might cry when the dog dies.
I'm so sorry. We lost our beloved dog two years ago and I still miss her every day. They take a piece of your heart when they go.

Interesting....
@charlottawill, I’m always a bit suspicious of Erin Vanderhoof’s royal articles for VF. She is staunchly Team Sussex and even here in a POW article she found a way to give her support to Bouzy and talk about her favorites. Knowing what we do now about Bouzy I question his 2021 findings.

Viral attacks on the royals cannot always be connected to organized disinformation networks. In 2021, Christopher Bouzyof Bot Sentinel released a report tying 70% of negative commentary about Meghan Markle on Twitter to only 83 users, all of which were single-topic accounts focusing on anti-Sussex comments. After Meghan and Prince Harry left their roles as senior royals in early 2020, they cited the negative environment on social media as a motivation for their decision. In 2021, Harry joined Aspen’s Institute Commission on Information Disorder as a part of his campaign to address online misinformation and disinformation.

@charlottawill, I’m always a bit suspicious of Erin Vanderhoof’s royal articles for VF. She is staunchly Team Sussex and even here in a POW article she found a way to give her support to Bouzy and talk about her favorites. Knowing what we do now about Bouzy I question his 2021 findings.

Viral attacks on the royals cannot always be connected to organized disinformation networks. In 2021, Christopher Bouzyof Bot Sentinel released a report tying 70% of negative commentary about Meghan Markle on Twitter to only 83 users, all of which were single-topic accounts focusing on anti-Sussex comments. After Meghan and Prince Harry left their roles as senior royals in early 2020, they cited the negative environment on social media as a motivation for their decision. In 2021, Harry joined Aspen’s Institute Commission on Information Disorder as a part of his campaign to address online misinformation and disinformation.
Oh I know VF is pro Sussex. That is why I said "Interesting..." and no further commentary. I wanted to add my thoughts regarding the closing paragraph but refrained since I try not to cross threads. Maybe I should have said "Oh really?" :lol: