William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

That's so lovely! We don't deserve pets! This makes me miss my beloved cat so much :crybaby:

I lost three pets February on 14th, March 15th and March 18th, I am pretty much over 2024 already. I lost my little soulmate in 2020 and I still miss him every day. I might get the book, I think James comes across as likeable. Though I might cry when the dog dies.

If you watched the video, Originally she underwent abdominal surgery in Jan and she thought the condition was noncancerous so The Palace told the truth. She found out that cancer had been present as they ran the test after the operation.
I am going to say that I don't think it would have taken two months or whatever it was to determine it was cancer. A pathology test takes a week, if that. I suspect they weren't ready to divulge it and I am fine with that.

I am going to say that I don't think it would have taken two months or whatever it was to determine it was cancer. A pathology test takes a week, if that. I suspect they weren't ready to divulge it and I am fine with that.
Me too. Plus she said that she had to recover fully from the surgery before she could start chemo and she was now in the early stages of that.
The time we hear it doesn't mean that they knew about it that day too. Of course they knew about it early February at the latest. And, quite rightly, kept it private.

I lost three pets February on 14th, March 15th and March 18th, I am pretty much over 2024 already. I lost my little soulmate in 2020 and I still miss him every day. I might get the book, I think James comes across as likeable. Though I might cry when the dog dies.
Oh no @QueenofWrapDress I'm so sorry to hear that :sad: to lose 3 pets in such a short space of time is so unfair. Sending love to you :hbeat:
I love you calling your other pet, your soulmate. That's exactly how I felt about my girl, she was my four legged best friend, one in a million. She was 14yo (just shy of 15 yo), rescued her as an abandoned few weeks old kitten and she passed away in March three years ago- it still feels like yesterday and I miss her every day.

So, it's very easy to understand the connection James Middleton has with his dog. I'll probably get the book although will probably wait a bit, Sept release date is a long way off yet!

It's hard to believe so many things... Even if only half of what is written in this article is true, it's already frightening (archived article in link below).
View attachment 5973976
I like to think that she doesn't even look at social media. She has three active young children, numerous patronages and now cancer to deal with. She and William have staffers to keep them apprised of what is being said on the internet and hopefully filter out the worst for them. It's a full time job these days.

Not necessarily. We have waited 6+ weeks on pathology results in January/February of this year. It depends on what they are looking for. And in our case they already had a good idea.