William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

Yeah, can't fault William. Not only do they have a deal with the press to leave the kids alone in their daily life...creeping around their country home? A big fat no.
This incident/video is from January 2021. Not sure why it’s being posted now?

Agree William’s reaction shows he has his priorities straight.

I also thought, take notice Hazbeen and TW, poke the bear once too often about his family and y o u will be the focus of this rage, but with Royal power to wield regarding your lives behind it.

Royal and the Photographer Incident - YouTube

Also from another forum..... Longer clip. You can also hear Kate in the background (she said he was stalking at their house that she saw him). Starts at 1:29. He also says that he has a longer clip

Im curious to see the full clip. I wonder why it took him so long to get in touch with his security?

William handled himself like a pro or royal. No profanity, no threatening or rude gestures. Simple and clear expressions of anger.
Not sure why whoever released it now, but it proves he does not live in a sheltered cage. It did seem that he needed to convince his security that the pap was annoying him which seems weird. I thought they should have responded immediately.

William handled himself like a pro or royal. No profanity, no threatening or rude gestures. Simple and clear expressions of anger.
Not sure why whoever released it now, but it proves he does not live in a sheltered cage. It did seem that he needed to convince his security that the pap was annoying him which seems weird. I thought they should have responded immediately.
I wonder if it's being released now because a certain duo thought it might make him look bad? :angel: