Will you buy a bag with obvious sign of wear but 65% less than original price

I can't really say till I see the condition of the bag too. If you can post pictures that will be very helpful. A lot of factors need to be weighted before deciding to buy this or not. I would also only have H spa the bag and no one else too as others have mentioned.

IMG_4182.JPG IMG_4183.JPG IMG_4186.jpg IMG_4183.JPG IMG_4182.JPG Hi all, I am not a baby bag person and this bag is going to be my work horse, so I don't mind to have it less than perfect because it will end up being in used condition after some trips. Here are some pics FYI, appreciate your opinion again.

View attachment 3674727 View attachment 3674728 View attachment 3674729 View attachment 3674728 View attachment 3674727 Hi all, I am not a baby bag person and this bag is going to be my work horse, so I don't mind to have it less than perfect because it will end up being in used condition after some trips. Here are some pics FYI, appreciate your opinion again.
As someone who owns a number of preowned H bags and stalks the web fastidiously, I think that's too much for a Bolide in that condition. That being said, you're the only one who can make the decision as to whether or not it's worth what they are asking. If you like it, I love it :flowers:

Ask yourself
You really like this conditions vs the price tag?
You will get your answer
There are so many choices in the secondary market be it new or pre owned
You just need to diligently search for your right one
Prioritise your needs
Color vs condition vs size vs leather vs most important how much you willing to pay

Sorry no way i am taking this piece

I would definitely pass on this.

Agree with others in the opinion that this is too much for a bolide in this condition.

Don't give up though! I'm sure you would be able to find another great bolide deal if you keep a diligent lookout.

I bought a preloved chevre bolide from Sandia Exchange for a little more than this bolide. It was in excellent, lovely condition. No corner wear for over ten year old bag. I would pass on this bolide. Also please only take your h bags to h for any repairs!

With that wear - as liz says going through the top layer - I would pass. This can never be restored. Also, with color loss on corners, even H spa will fix it with polish/color cream and it will wear off eventually, requiring more touch up. This is relatively easy to do yourself on black bags, and I would consider a bag in that shape to use every day if it were maybe $1500, but not at that price. You can actually find a Bolide in much better shape for that.

Reactions: liz_
View attachment 3674727 View attachment 3674728 View attachment 3674729 View attachment 3674728 View attachment 3674727 Hi all, I am not a baby bag person and this bag is going to be my work horse, so I don't mind to have it less than perfect because it will end up being in used condition after some trips. Here are some pics FYI, appreciate your opinion again.

The corners for me show too much wear. Since this bag intends to be your work horse bag it will show wear more quickly than you might
expect especially in the corners.
I'd look for a bag in better condiiton & perhaps pay a little bit more & if need be that you can take to Hermes for repair.