will u resell your LV?

I haven't been able to sell any, and I also haven't been able to acquire anymore, mostly cause I just don't want to sell. I also wouldn't want to do ebay, would rather sell to a friend or consignment store if I finally made the decision.

I'll most likely sell some of my LV bags down the road so I can get money for new ones!!

:yes::tup:Me too! Now I want to sell an Isfahan in camel, one mini lin Josephine in yellow/gold, an old vintage working cartel and others... and perhaps also my new Dhanura GM in epi moka!
So I can buy others!!!:yes:
:heart:Steph.

But some... are bought to stay!!! (my baggy PM, for example!).

I've sold off every single LV bag in my collection...I swore I wouldn't, but so far no regrets whatsoever!!! I have some accessories left, and the only one I would never sell is the agenda my BIL bought me...and the keychain my gals here on tPF bought me! If there is something sentimental attached to it (like DH picked it out himself, etc.) then I probably couldn't sell it.

AND in all honesty I'm not some mega rich person who can just keep things that don't get used. IMHO it's a waste of money....I'd rather sell them and use the money for something I really really want!!! Plus I promised hubby to reduce the purse fund yearly allotment...my first year on tPF it was approaching 20K....now I'm being more realistic and trying to contain it to 5-6 new bags per year!

I am at the point where I am considering selling one or two bags, mostly so I can afford better ones. When I first started collecting I was not as choosy as I am now and did buy a few pieces that for one reason or another have not really suited my needs.

Same here. I started my collection a little over a year ago and now I have 2 particular bags that I've hardly used and they just sit in my closet looking brand new. The more and more I think about it the more I feel the need to sell them. I hate the idea of these bags sitting there not getting any use. I never thought I would try selling any of my bags, and I've never sold anything on ebay before, that's the only thing stopping me from selling at the moment.

Where do you all sell your bags? Ebay? Anywhere else? I have bought things on Ebay for years but have never sold anything. Is it hard to do, in terms of putting pics online, etc? I have several bags (mostly Dooney & Bourke) that I rarely use that I would love to sell to support my new LV addiction! TIA

At the moment I only own one LV so I would never sell it just because it's my first LV! It would be like forgetting the first love!
For the others to come, I think I'll never sell them except if I am not in love with them anymore.

I have a mono pap 26 that I hardly wear b/c it is too small but I can't bring myself to sell it even though it sits in the dustbag in my closet. I paid in the $500s for it and now it is $615 and Ebay only goes for around $200-250 everytime I check. Maybe down the road when the price goes up so I don't feel like I am losing money. besides I like to look at it in my closet once in a while :smile:

I wouldn't have any problem selling my bag - if I didn't use them anymore (But don't tell hubby - he might get some ideas to finance our new house... :whistle: - just kidding).
As for now I don't have any intentions, but I see my bags as an investment also.
And I have this naive idea that my daughter to come (at some point in life) will be proud to inherite my LV...
And by the way - I have bought the ones I have second hand...