will u resell your LV?

dollipop

Oct 20, 2006
If you purchase something from LV and years down the road...will u resell or keep it forever n ever till death do us part?!

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
When I first joined the PF I was a collector of bags. Fast forward a year and a half, and I think I have one bag left from my original collection! I have bought and sold (alot for me)!! Now if I do not carry it...I sell it. I keep a nice rotation going!

travelbliss

~O.G. LV enthusiast depuis 1987~
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
VuittonVille
The ONLY LV bag I can definitely say I will keep forever is my Mirage Speedy Noir....
I had waited for yeaaarrrrrrrs for them to make a Speedy like this !!
Mine for LIFE.:tup:

samara

Speedalicious!!!
Jan 8, 2007
Swisserlind
i will never sell my damier speedy 25 as my husband bought it for me on valentines day as a surprise...but i have thought about selling my mono 25. i think that if i don't use it, i will sell it eventually to finance bags in the future. but for the moment, i just want to build a collection! i would love to have one of every speedy in every size! hahaha!

sweetlove

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I get too emotionally attached to my stuff, so I can honestly not see myself selling off any of my bags unless I will somehow be in a serious financial disaster or similar. I only use one or two of my bags, but I still love the others and using them on special occasions :yes:

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
tPF @ Louis Vuitton
I will probably sell my Abbesses just because I never use it. I don't really care for hipster/messenger types anymore. The rest will be given to my daughter or son (if he turns out gay) LOL.

Apr 13, 2007
Where do you live?
I've done it in the past with 99.8% of my Coach collection (I'm down to my original Coach purse (which DH bought for me) and my tote with has my initials on it (now you know why I can't sell that one:upsidedown:). I did it to "feed the LV need". As for my LVs, I would probably only sell the bags that are part of the "permanent" collection" or bags that don't hold any special meaning for me. It would be hard to sell a bag if DH was the one who bought it. Dare I say it, I would rather sell one of my Chanel bags before I sell any of my LE LVs:yes:

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I don't think I will ever sell any of mine. I agonize so much over acquiring them and I truly love each one. I think part of it is because my collection is small due to having to SAVE FOREVER to fund a bag so I have all this extra time to fall in love, you know? :smile:

bsb4tyke

Oct 21, 2007
i might sell a wallet when i want to get a new one because those are a pain to rotate everything in...but bags, no i love the ones that i have too much to part with

halona

O.G.
Jun 2, 2007
NYC
I have yet to sell any of my bags but I want to sell my non-LV bags since I don't use them anymore. I'm waiting for the MP approval b/c i'm afraid of ebay. *fingers crossed* As for LV items - there is nothing I plan on selling in the near future because I use everything. But in the future? it's likely I would sell something I never use.

alexis77

Adopt a Greyhound!
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I sold my Mono Speedy 25 to help fund the purchase of a Damier Speedy 30. It was the best decision I made--I love damier!

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Every single piece of LV I have bought has a memory behind them so I could never bring myself to sell them... I hardly ever have the funds to buy something new constantly which I sometimes prefer because otherwise it becomes just a bag to me :biggrin: