Will purple woven campana on sale?

billbill

O.G.
May 9, 2006
i'm looking for a purple bag and find this is the perfect one. i tried today and simply love it. :yes: however, since BV is on sale soon, i don't wanna buy this bag in coming few days and know it'll be on sale, say weeks after. any idea if this one will be on sale?? thanks

I am very very sure the Purple colour ones will go on sale but I've yet to see a Campana in Purple. In the Singapore store, they only have Campana in the 3 classic colours - Noir (black), Ebano (dk brown) and Noce (milky brown).

hi ladies. sorry i've confused with the names (i only got a veneta). :confused1:..
i spent a visit in the shop again and that's a purple ball bag. hope it'll go on sale.. is ball bag a classic item or new this year?

hi ladies. sorry i've confused with the names (i only got a veneta). :confused1:..
i spent a visit in the shop again and that's a purple ball bag. hope it'll go on sale.. is ball bag a classic item or new this year?

The Ball Bag is one of the classic styles that is made every year. I haven't seen it in purple, but we don't see the entire collection in any store. Purple would be a seasonal/fashion color, so as Marly said, it could go on sale. I've never seen a purple Campana either.