Will I regret selling my Alma to fund a Neverfull?

marmite

Feb 18, 2008
Hi,
I have a black leather Epi Alma that I don't use much, as I have a toddler and am not currently working. It is quite a formal bag, though I do love it. I am considering selling it to fund my purchase of a Damier Neverfull, which would suit my lifestyle more! I am worried that I'll regret selling the Alma. What do you think? I also have a red Epi Speedy and Alma, which I definitely don't want to part with!

I think you should sell it. If you already have a red Epi Alma and you're not using the black Epi Alma then it's just a waste. I have a Damier NF MM and it's my go to bag. I tend to use it more than my hand held bags like my Tivoli, speedy or Trevi.

I love the Alma but when you're a mommy a Neverfull would be perfect. I have the Neverfull in Damier and I love it. And since you already have an Alma in red, I say go for the Neverfull.

I would sell the red Alma and keep the black one! Especially having a red Speedy as well, they are a similar look! The Alma (especially in black) is a beautiful classic bag and much more expensive that the Neverfull and remember, your toddler won't be a toddler forever, and I think in a few years you would definately regret selling your (black) Alma to get the Neverfull.

Just my opinion of course! Good luck in deciding.:smile:

I would sell the red Alma since you have the speedy in red epi. I agree that the black Alma is a beautiful classy bag. You will probably regret it. However, the NF is the perfect mommy bag. I can't seem to put mine down...............

I agree with everyone that the black epi is very classy. But I would get the neverfull. I just bought mine recently and love this bag so much. Its my new go to bag! Maybe sell the red instead since you have 2 red pieces?

I think others have said the same thing I was thinking when I read your question. Possibly sell your Red Alma, since your Speedy is Red Epi, and I like a Red Speedy more than a Red Alma, but the Black Epi Alma will always remain a color that will look good for years to come, and for those occasions where you need a black purse. And a NF MM will be a nice addition for an everyday roomy purse. I tried to sell something from my collection, but it personally does not make me happy. Good luck with your decision.

If you don't use it then you should sell it. But I think you should sell the Red Alma since you already have the Red Epi Speedy. I personally don't care for the NF. For a mommy bag, I would go for the Totally. I have a toddler as well.