Will I regret selling my Alma to fund a Neverfull?

I like the NF, but personally, I wouldn't sell the alma for a NF. The Black epi alma is an all purpose bag, goes with mostly every thing and can be worn for any occasion. You will always need a black bag, only unless you have another black purse just as nice. Hard decision, because both bags are nice to have, but with the baby a shoulder bag is the way to go for comfort.

I was thinking about it when my daughter woke at 5am (eek). I am going to save for the neverfull. I don't think I'll have the money again for the Alma and it is only going to go up in price. I'm sure my daughter will love her inherited LV collection one day!

I dont think youd regret it. Id also say to sell the red Alma since you already have the red Speedy. Its such a shame when you have a beautiful bag and it stays in the closet unused (Im very guilty of that too) so its better to sell something that you wont use to buy something that you will use alot and probably love and grow to love more, that way you are also getting your moneys worth. The NF sounds like a perfect mommy bag so you would get so much usage out of it. Good luck in your choices.

Sell the black alma to fund for your NF. Though you have 2 red bags, they are in different styles and for sure, you don't mind letting go the black alma but not the red alma. Your black alma is the most unused.