Will Gucci give you a dust bag?

Mar 28, 2015
I received the Gucci blooms zip card case for my birthday a year or 2 back and I am using a different wallet at the moment. Anyone know if Gucci will give you dust bag? And if they do, do you have to provide proof of purchase, etc.

Thanks in advance

I don't think I have a dustbag for either of my Gucci wallets, just boxes. But maybe someone here received one with their wallet?

I have 3 Gucci Wallets and I did not get dust bags for them... I did get boxes and a cloth cover to rap the wallet in...
Ah, ok! I guess the answer is the wallets really don't come with dust bags. I was hoping they just forgot to pack one for me when it shipped. Thanks ladies!

Ah, ok! I guess the answer is the wallets really don't come with dust bags. I was hoping they just forgot to pack one for me when it shipped. Thanks ladies!
You are welcomed.. I does not hurt to ask your local Gucci Store or call the Store you got it and see if they can get you one...

I bought a gucci bag at a gucci inside bloomingdales and they didn't give me a box. I was not about to store it in just a dust bag so i went to the gucci store & provided a receipt & they gave me a box(i assume its the same for the bag). Although my sister lost her dust bag for her jimmy choo heels and the sales lady gave me a new one, no questions asked.

When I received my shoes from Nordstrom they didn't give me a dustbag and was giving me a hard time at first because the bag came directly from the store & not warehouse. Long story short, hubby bought a gucci belt for my bday and I asked the SA at theboutique if he could me a dust bag for my shoes, he did, no question asked.

Sales associates in the outlet near me have handed over everything I have asked for. A huge extra storage box, several small boxes for non Gucci charms I want to protect, bags, extra receipt envelopes. Only LV is stingy with boxes. You can't even pay for one, I've tried. If you order small replacement pieces you have demand a pull out drawer box, which I have an received. Gucci does have small dustbags that are bigger than a 9 inch wallet. If your near an outlet, not a boutique just ask for one. Or you could buy drawstring shoe holders and use that for a wallet. They are sold in the luggage section of department stores.

Reactions: ilysukixD